Thread: Once a year...
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2002, 05:05 AM

When I returned, I tried to situate myself exactly as I was before I left. I asked, "where were we"? She said, "I was scuffing your shoes". We laughed, and I told her they needed polished anyway. As we continued to talk, I felt her put her foot back on mine. However, this time, she had taked her shoe off. I moved my foot a little to make sure she really wanted it to be there and she didn't move. I said, "is that you"? She replied, "yes, but I promise not to scuff". Our dinner came, and we ate and had very interesting conversation. During the conversation, I felt her periodically brush up my leg with her other foot. Of course, I made sure I remained in her reach. After about a half an hour later we both started getting a little antsie. I asked if she thought we should go. She said' "yea, but it's only seven o'clock. Why don't I go and check in, and we'll see what's around". I agreed. She picked up the tab and we left. All I could think about the drive up the road was what was going to happen for the rest of the night. I made sure I didn't make the same mistake as last year (which was doing nothing). I went to her car, got her bags, and followed her into the hotel. After checking in, we got up to the room and I put her stuff down. She said, "it's been a long day, would you mind if I took a quick shower"? I said, "no. I come back in a half an hour". She said to just stay and watch TV, she'd only be 10 or 15 minutes.