View Single Post
Old 08-23-2002, 01:53 PM

have you masturbated in front of someone

I was wondering if any of you have masturbated in front of someoneor while you were in the room with another person. Like this one time when I was visitning my uncle I was getting really horny for some reason and i was wearing a skirt and no panties and there was no way for me to leave the room without my juice spilling everywhere so i layed with a covere wrapped loosely arond me and I began to rub my clit my uncle turned to talk to me and he saw what I was doing and he just watched me and i couldnt help but flinch as my cum squirted out all over the cover. Another time was last year my dad came home after the superbowl and i noticed he was drunk i hadn't changed out of my clothes which was a miniskirt so i thought it would be easy to put on a show for my dad so i slid my panties to the side and began to finger my pussy while my dad watched from the kitchen, and the last time was when I was reading somestories on this site i started to get extremely horny so i took my panties off and pulled my dress up around my hips spread my legs and began rubbing my clit my aunt came out saw what i was doing we stared at eachother for a little i never took my finger off my clit she just went to her room.