View Single Post
Old 08-24-2002, 06:52 PM

Masturbating in front of someone else is one of the most erotic things. My girlfriend after high school was really into masturbating. She used to get caught by her parents when she was younger and they thought she had a problem. She caught her younger sister masturbating one night in her room and she said that she just walked out and looked through the door and watched her. Her sister is pretty hot too. I would have loved to see that show. Anyway, we got to talking about that one night and decided we would do it for each other. I went first because she thought I would back out. We striped down and I went at it. I told her she at least had to be naked so I had something to look at. She tickled my balls a little while I stroked it. I shot all over myself and she went crazy. I will never forget that. Then it was her turn...

My wife and I also do it in front of each other. Kind of the same thing happened. The subject came up one night, so I had to go first again (oh well, I enjoy being watched). We do it often. If she is on her period and doesn't want to have sex, then sometimes we just do ourselves.