View Single Post
Old 05-09-2005, 06:44 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Hmmm - well I didn't vote because, like BlueSwede I can't find an option that applies to me.

I love sex, in all its forms, and at times I may act like 'a slut' with my partner, but that doesn't mean I want him to treat me like one.

Both of your options in this poll for women who like sex, are for women who want to be in a passive or even submissive role.

Sounds to me like you're still stuck in the mind set of old stereotypes, that women only 'tolerate' having sex done to them, and some are more willing than others. The reality is that sex isn't like that for women. No matter what Freud has to say, we're not all naturally masochistic. If you ask me, it's men who think that who're the masochists as they're bringing a whole heap of trouble on themselves with archaic views like that!

Where's the option for the real women....the ones who'll urge you inside of them, in whatever position they happen to feel like it, the ones who'll straddle your face until they get what they want, and who have a stash of toys that'll do the job in case you don't?

I'd say the majority of women out there enjoy sex, but not necessarily always the type of sex you've described here.

Can I get an 'amen' sisters?!

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !