View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 07:23 PM
Yankee in Dixie

I like opinionated women. I can debate with them (Not argue. An argument implies that people have stopped listening and progress can not be made.)For some reason I also like a woman that genuinely blushes when all I do is just look at her. Granted I might have missed the actual reason for this thread, but those two things are definitely enough to make me want to be in a woman's company.

Turn offs....Excessive ink. Now I like tattoos, but anyone with something not very easily covered I consider excessive. You shouldn't look like an art gallery when we dress up and go to a really nice restaurant.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf