Thread: Jokes
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2002, 06:50 PM

Q: Whats brown and sticky?

A: A stick

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Jed the game keeper is out early one morning shooting rabbits, to make them easier to carry he guts thenm in the field and threads them on a pole slung over his shoulder, the guts he puts into a bucket for disposal later.
He looks over the hedgerow and see's Father O'Malley hurrying up the lane towards the vicarage, jed heads over to greet the Father but just as he gets to the hedgerow the Father ducks down into the hedge and drops his pants - Jed is a bit taken aback by this, its not everyday you see a clergyman taking a dump in a hedge, but has a chuckle and creeps over to where the Fathers bare backside is and scoops a few handfuls of rabbit guts out of his bucket and droped it onto what the father had excreted. He snuck away softly chuckling to himself.

A few days later Jed bumps into the Father and asks if everything is OK as he had looked pale these last few days?
"well Jed" replied the father "A few days ago I was taken short and, well, when you gotta go, you gotta go - so I dropped my pants and went in the hedge. I stood up and as I was pulling up my pants I noticed I had accidently passed my own intestines."
Jed could barely contain himself
"But with few shots of medicinal whisky, my middle finger and gods grace I think I managed to get most of them back up there"