Thread: Getting caught
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 10:36 AM

Wife gets hers

I know this isn't entirely gay, but I am bi so I didn't want to put else where Ihope you guys don't mind.

Preston had just shot a huge load into my mouth and all over my face, and as i was kissing her she told me she wanted Preston's cock. I had never seen her so flushed, i held preston's cock for her, she licked it and took the head into her mouth, his cum was still dripping from my blow job. She sucked as much as could in my hand holding it for her feeding it to her. preston saying "see now you know why your husband is my cock slave' She nodded and maoned not taking her mouth off of his cock. I placed my head next to hers and started to lick his shaft getting him hard again. As we both sucked and feasted on his cock Pres was chuckling about us a middle aged white couple slaves to his cock. When he was hard He had me lay down on the floor and had my wife kneel over the top of me in a 69.

he knelt behind her and had me guide his cock to her pussy lips, she was dripping wet and he was already dripping pre cum. I placed his head at her lips and he pushed slowly in. My hands wandered to his balls and squezzed them My wife was maoning and trying to push back but Pres told her to be still. "now slut boy lick her clit" i started to lick her clit and his cock and she started to whimper. I had never seen her pussy stretched so much ' you know your husband takes this cock in his ass" Jaonne just moaned as he went deeper into her pussy. My tongue was swabbing both her pussy and his cock.

Preston after about 5 miutes had all 11.5 inches in my wife and I had his balls in my mouth. he stayed there. Saying " listen here bitch, your man has my balls in his mouth warming my cum for you" Joanne said "Yeeess, Oh god fuck me" "you know that later you are going to give up that phat ass don't you" "yes anything, just fuck me pleesee" He pulled almost all the way out it looked like a missle coming out of a silo. i swabbed her pussy and his shaft he plungec back in and she yelld out "thats it fuck me with black dick" he kept pumping her as she came all over my face, then her mouth was on my dick sucking it in. i licked and chewed pusy and cock as she sucked me preston verballt abusing the both of us. After about 15 minutes I heard Pres say" get ready sluts im gonna cum" he slammed his cock into her as she pushed back moaning over my cock i shot of in her maoning vibrating mouth, and pres shot off in her pussy so much cum was going in that as he pushed his cock in his cun squirted out over my face her cum was drooling out of her pussy. opres kept pumping until he was soft enough to pull out and when he did his cock dropped right into my mouth draining the last of his cum right on my tongue.

My wife sat up with cunt right on my face and squeezed her cunt muscles pushing Pres's cum right into muy opem mouth I licked and sucked it in like I had some many times before. When she got off my face Pres was sitting up on the couch watching us, my face was so covered in cum it looked like a glazed donut, my wife frenched and helped me lick up the cum feeding it to me and herself.

Preston was just smiling, I had seen the smile before and knew what it meant. i knew that in a little bit I was going to be filled with his magnificent black cock in front of my wife and i didn't care.