Thread: The Betrothal
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 08:17 PM
Married Couple

Chapter Three

Vlad woke the next morning with the sun shining brightly through the stain glass windows of his room. At some point, the chamber maid had been in and had rebuilt the fire because the room was warm. When he and Gabrielle had final fell asleep, sometime after midnight, the room was growing cold. He had not wanted to leave their bed, nor their lovemaking, to keep the firing burning. He turned his attention now to her. She lay sleeping peacfully in his arms. Her long black hair laid spread out on her pillow, his arm, and the matteress next to her. Her beauty took his breathe.

Vlad pulled the covers back and stared at Gabrielle's naked body. Her large breasts rose and fell as she slept. He traced her breasts and nipples before gliding his finger up her neck to her chin. He looked at her. She was now awake and watching him. "Good morning, Princess," he said. "Good morning, my sweet Prince." Her voice set his pulse and heart to racing. "Are we really married," she asked. "Yes," he smiled. "And we really made love three times last night," she asked shyly. "Yes," he answered again as he moved his body onto hers. "Let's make sure that we're not dreaming and make love again just to be sure." Her smile and cooing was all the encouragment he needed.

The morning passed quickly and Vlad knew that at some point they would have to leave their room. He knew that she would want to work with her horses. And he wanted to make sure that the construction of her stables was being done correctly. Besides that, they hadn't ate since their wedding ceremony the night before and both of their stomachs rumbled. He watched her dress as he did so himself. He had to restrain himself from removing her tight fitting boyish britches just as soon as she had them on. There was still some breakfast left in the kitchen and he and Gabrielle hurriedly ate. Petroff came in and join them for a quick meal. When finished, Gabrielle excused herself and headed out for the stable.

"Have you time to talk," Petroff asked. "For my best friend, anytime," Vlad said smiling. He could see the troubled look on Petroff's face. "What's wrong," he asked. His friend looked at him with a worried face. "We had some trouble last night after you and Gabrielle left the ceremony. Marrisha tried to get into the celebration. It took three guards to restrain her. She was determined to kill Gabrielle and reclaim you for herself. She got away from us just before we got her to the dungeon. She took my ivory handled dagger. We've not been able to find her since."

Vlad thought as he and Petroff left the castle kitchen and headed for the stables. He knew that Marrisah had been upset when he released her from her mistress duties. He had went to her the morning after his engagement was announced and told her. She had been very upset, but he had dismiss it and just knew that she would get over it. Apprently she hadn't. She was clever, he had to give her that. But the real question was: Where was she now? His question was answered when he heard Gabrielle scream. Within seconds, Vlad, Petroff, and several of his guards were heading to the stable.

Gabrielle stood stareing at the woman who had just surprised her. She cluched the handle of her whip in her hand. It was wrapped twice around her body, diagonal from her left shoulder to her right hip. The woman wasn't nearly as tall as she, but close. Her hair was a desheveled firey red. Her green eyes blazed with a hatred all their own. "You took him from me, you wench," she exclaimed. Just then Vlad, Petroff, and the guards arrived.

"Marrisha," Vlad yelled, "dropped the dagger." "Never," she called, "Say 'good-bye' to your precious Princess, Vlad. Then you and I can be together." "It's over between us, Marrisha. I told you that last week. Now drop the dagger!"

"No Vlad," Gabrielle said calmly, removing her whip. A smile of satisifaction spread across her face as she said, "I'll take care of this." Marrisha stared at her; Petroff's dagger still in hand.

"You think I took him from you, Marrisha," Gabrielle said calmly. "He was never yours for me to take. We have been betrothed since my birth. So tell me, how was he ever yours."

Marrisha glared at her. "I had him before you ever knew that you were betrothed."

"You don't have to do this, Gabrielle," Vlad gruffly said aloud to them both. "No Vlad, this is between Marrisha and I," Gabrielle calmly said, still staring at the other woman, her whip in hand. "Come on Marrisha. Come and get me." She watched as the woman lunged at her. Gabrielle gave a simple flick of her wrist and the dagger fell from Marrisha's hand.

"You bitch," Marrisha yelled.

"Still want more," Gabrielle asked, a mocking smile on her face.

"You'll never have him," Marrisha said as she scrambled for the dagger.

Gabrielle gave another flick of her wrist and the dagger jumped from the ground and out of her enemies reach. "I've had him four times since our wedding ceremony," she said proudly. Marrisha gave a loud scream and charged her. She let her get just close enough and then stepped aside, sending her enemy around her body and into a pile of manure. She gave a whistle and jump bareback onto her trusted mare. Another crack of her whip and Marrisha found herself being dragged by one leg out of the stable and into the yard. Vlad, Petroff, and the guards ran after them. She again flicked her wrist and released the woman a few feet outside of the stable.

"I'm giving you a chance to leave here, Marrisha," Gabrielle said softly, but loud enough for Vlad to hear. "I know how you feel for him because I love him as well. But he is mine now and I will fight to the death for him." She then turned to Vlad. He stared in amazemnt at her. "What do you want done with her," he asked, his uncareing tone showed he didn't have any use for her. "I want her gone," she said. "Sell her. Send her away on the next ship. I don't give a damn! Just get rid of her." She tapped her mare with her hills and headed back into the stable.

Gabrielle stood in an empty stall for what seemed like an eternity before Vlad arrived. She stood there with her back turned to him for sometime, not a word said between them. She finally broke the silence by asking, "Are you mad at me?" "No," he said as he walked towards her. She felt his arms around her. "I'm proud," he whispered into her ear. Turning in his arms she buried her face in his clothed chest. Her tears fell as she said, "I'm glad you are becasue I've never been that jealous..., outraged..., or scared in all of my life. And I'm now embrassed for my behavior." She felt his hand lifting her chin. His lips on hers. His body walking hers backwards until she reached the wall. He now pressed her against it hard. She couldn't breathe. Her lungs finally filled with air when he released her from their kiss.

Vlad heard Petroff clear his throat behind them. "Is everything okay," the guard asked. "Everything's fine," he answered. "Could you please close the stable door, post a gurad at each entrance and give us some time alone?" Petroff laughed as he answered, "Yes my Lord." As soon as the stable door was closed, he pulled her shirt off. He wanted her. Her display with the whip had impressed him now just as it had the last time he had watched her use it. But her caring/undersatnding attitude towards Marrisha did him in.

Gabrielle's large breasts were tightly held her corset. Vlad loved the way they look and kissed them as he pulled her boyish britches down. He pulled his own down enough to reveal his hard shaft. Lifting her up by her ass, he pushed her harder against the wall and placed her on him. God he wanted her! He moved fast and hard in her and in moments they reached their own climaxes together. He kept her pinned there as they both caught their breathe. The rest of the day, he kept her within sight of him. He didn't want any more "close calls" for a while.

Vlad and Gabrielle joined Petroff and some of the guards for supper that night. The talk was light hearted and fun. He flinched though when someone mentioned what had happened early that day. Petroff laughed as he said, "I'll never forget the look on Marrisha's face when her feet went out from under her and Gabrielle drug her out into the yard. Oh Princess, it was worth it. She would never have left you and Vlad alone if you hadn't." He felt a swelling of pride in his chest. He had plans for her again tonight and they included a nice warm bath in their chambers.