Thread: The Betrothal
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 07:14 PM
Married Couple

Chapter Four

Vlad and Gabrielle walked hand in hand up the stairs toward their room. Just as the reached the top, King Stefan called them. "May I have a word with you, Vlad," the King called. "I'll go on," Gabrielle said. Vlad kissed her cheek. "I'll be there in a few minutes," he said smiling. "Don't start wtihout me." Gabrielle walked alone to their room. The chamber maid had built a fire and the room was warm and cozy. She saw the tub; bubbles filled to the top and steam rose in the air. Oh, it looked so inviting. She walked to the window and watched the snow as it drifted down. A shiver ran thru her. She turned just as Vlad entered the room.

"What did he want," Gabrielle asked. Vlad smiled as he walked to her. "He heard about what happened in the stable today and was curious." She felt ashamed. "Was he mad," she asked. "No," he said, taking her in his arms, "he found it very funny actually. He said that he hoped that he never made you mad. He doesn't want you coming after him with it." She laughed into his chest. He held her tightly; she loved the feeling of being in his arms. Quickly they removed their clothes and slipped into the warm, inviting tub.

Gabrielle slipped under the water, allowing the water to cover her head. The warm water felt good on her aching muscles. She resurfaced just in time to see Vlad doing the same. She watched him lean back against the tub, placing his hands behind his head. "What," she asked as he stared at her. "I want to watch you wash your body." She felt her cheeks go flush as she realized he was serious. He knew her body intimately, but she had never dreamt of him watching her as she washed herself. A devilish smiled spread across her face. "I'll wash in front of you under one condition," she said. "What condition," he asked in a tone of couriosity, his face showing it as well. Her smiled widen. "You can not touch me nor yourself as long as I have the washing clothe in my hand. Deal," she asked sexily. His eyes narrowed as he stared at her. "Your not serious," he asked. "Very," she said, still using the sexy tone. "Fine," he growled.

Gabrielle sat up on the side of the tub so that Vlad could fully see her naked body. She lathered the clothe and began to rub it on her face and neck. She heard him moan slightly. Next she washed her arms and legs. He smiled as he watched her. She rubbed the soapy clothe across her breasts; teasing him, reminding him that she could touch them and he could not. He groaned and leaned forward. "No. No," she said, "No touching." He narrowed his eyes again and returned to his original position. She continued to rub the clothe on her breasts, making sure they were completely covered. She then slid it down her stomach and back up. Back down it went again, but this time all the way down. She rubbed the black hair between her legs, soaping it up just as much as her breasts. "God wench," he said through clenched teeth.

Dripping the clothe back into the water, Gabrielle rinsed the soap from it. She then rinsed her face. Again it went into the water. She let the water drip from the clothe and onto her breasts, letting the water cascade down them. "Gabrielle," Vlad hissed, "I can't take much more." "You'll have to too," she smiled. "I'm not done." He growled at her. She dipped the clothe once more. This time allowing the water to run down her stomach before rinsing the hair between her legs. "Sit up on the edge," she said. "You have not yet been washed, sweet prince." It took him only seconds to raise from the tub and do as she asked.

Vlad groaned with pleasure as Gabrielle rubbed the once again soapy clothe on his chest and arms. In twenty-eight years he had never bathed with, let alone been washed by, a woman. He was loving it, but damn did he want to touch her. She slid the clothe down, up, and then back down his stomach and chest. She wrapped it around his hard shaft and gently washed him. "Gabrielle," he growled, "If you don't let me touch you soon, I'm gonna die!" She laughed as again rinsed the clothe. She slowly rinse his chest, stomach, and then hardness. "Drop the clothe, Gabrielle," he snarled. "Why," she asked, pretending to have forgotten the deal. "Drop it," he growled.

Vlad smiled victoriously as Gabrielle dropped the clothe. In a second he was pulling her to him, his mouth pressing hard on hers. One of his hands grabbed her ass as the other pressed her back, forcing her stomach hard against his own hardness. "Now, princess," he said huskily, "some torment and torture for you." He smiled as she gasped when he entered her. "Vlad," she moaned as he moved in her. Her arms wrapped around his neck. His own arms slid up her back and grip her shoulders. He moved forcably in her causing her to climax instantly. She again called his name. He loved hearing her say it. In a swift move, he lifted them from the cooling water. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he carried her. He walked them over to the fireplace and to the large bear skin rug before it. "Get on your hands and knees," he whispered into her ear.

Vlad smiled as Gabrille done as he asked. His large hands grabbed her waist and pushed himself in her. Her warmth and wettness surrounded him again. He squeezed her hips tighter and moved them in rythem. Her moans filled the room as she climaxed, he too felt his own release. Pulling from her, he laid on the rug, trying to catch his breathe. She laid next to him, her fingers running through his chest hair. When he was able too, he carried her to bed and fell asleep with her in his arms.

Epilouge

Thirty years passed. King Vlad Petkow and Queen Gabrielle celebrated their thirty wedding anniversary with their five children; four boys and one girl. Their happy celebration was celebrated with a grand ball. Though the passing of the King Stefan a few years before had dampened it, they were honored that Queen Titania was there to celebrate. Gabrielle still contiuned to work her horses. And Vlad still was unable to resists his queen's body.