Thread: Megan and Sara
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2003, 09:16 PM

I decided that enough was enough. I pulled out my big 10 incher and put it on. I shoved Megan onto her back and pinned her arms to the floor above her head. She cried out in pain. I loved it. I violently forced the whole cock deep in her pussy. It slid in really easy. She had girl juices everywhere. I started fucking her as hard as I should, with each stroke, the back end of the dildo was rubbing against my clit. I fucked her harder and harder. She started complaining that she was getting rug burn and that it hurt. This only made me hotter.

I took one of her nipples in my hand and pulled on it and tweeked it hard over and over, not for her own pleasure so much as my own. I pulled it until it was red and swollen, then I started on the other one. I was fucking her so hard now you could hear the floor pounding and the girls in the room below were yelling for us to shut up. All the excitement was making me cream.

Megan was moaning loader and louder, both in pain and in pleasure. I could tell she was going to come any time now, and I wanted to come too. "You like the way I fuck you, you whore?" Her tearing eyes looked at me, helpless. She nodded. "Good. Now I want you to put your finger up my ass." She promptly stuck two of her still moist fingers deep into my tight asshole and pulled them in and out. As she did this, I forced my tit in her mouth again and she sucked on it greedily. "Oh yeah, baby, suck it!," I cried.