View Single Post
Old 01-26-2003, 05:33 PM

A g/f of mine had become fascinated about some woods she'd heard about where men went to watch couples perform in cars and couples were happy to let them watch, sometimes more.

One Saturday night after a party we plcuked up the courage to go. It was about 1:30 am. We parked up and a man came up to us and asked if we were there for some fun. We said yes and he said he only wanted to watch and new of somewhere better about a mile away. he seemd okay so we followed him in his car.

When we got there my girlfriend got out, stripped off and sat legs akimbo on our car bonnet. I begam to lick her and he got out of his car and stood rubbing himself about 2 metres away. She wanted me to enter her so i did. I asked her to suck his cock and she said she wanted to. I couldn't beleive that she started sucking him away only inches from my face as i screwed into her. I flet myself begining to cum so pulled out. I asked him if he wanted to fuck her. She said yes. We made him put a condom on and he entered her. After about ten muntes and several orgasms from her he came. i slipped back in her and she said she wanted to see me suck him. So turned on i was i allowed myslef under her direction to do as she asked. It ended with him jerking off over our faces as we had a mutual orgasm.

We never repeated it. We never had the nerve to go back. It was my only bi experience. But the dents in our car bonnet after that night always made us smile.