View Single Post
Old 05-21-2001, 04:37 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to rackemup
Cool

I had definatly been had but who was going to be the loser in this bet?Not me thats for sure I thought to myself...I walked over to this goddess and kissed her deeply running my hands up her inner thigh to her very moist panties.I slid them to one side and began to rub her clit very gently,I then turned her around and presssed my hard cock against her perfectly shaped ass letting her know that I wanted her.She reached behind and onbuttoned the fly on my 501s ,reaching in and pulling my cock out.I leaned her over the edge of the table ,her arms out reached forward I pulled the panties down to her ankles where she then kicked them to the side ,spreading her legs apart to accomidate me at the same time...Lifting her skirt up to her waist then pressing the head of my very erect cock into her waiting slit I slowly worked it in only half way ...
By this time she was extremely wet with anticipation when all at once I pull back and thrust all 9" inside her. She let a scream of pleasure and clinched the table with both hands as I slowly stroked in and out of her tight pussy very deeply...
Then She....