View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 11:53 PM

Part 2

Mr. Pedersen opened the door of her office, turned back and smiled.

"Thank you again, Dr. Murphy. I think I'll enjoy these sessions," he said.

Linda Murphy got up from behind her desk and smiled back.

"I'm glad to hear that," she said.

She shook his hand in the doorway and followed him out to the reception area. From behind her desk, Martha looked up.

"Good night, Mr. Pedersen," she said with a polite smile.

"Good evening," he said.

He turned to Cindy, sitting on one of the chairs against the wall opposite Martha's desk. She was reading a magazine, slouched back with her feet up on the chair and her knees up. Her short skirt had slid all the way back, exposing her legs, the pink stockings that came up to her knees, and the crotch of her pink panties. Mr. Pedersen glanced at her panties as he continued out the front door. Linda frowned and crossed her arms. He was going to be more work than she thought.

"Sit up, Cindy," Linda said, spanking the side of her bare leg.

"Mom," she said with a whine, but her feet dropped to the floor and she sat up. She tugged at her skirt, but it only covered her legs to the middle of her thighs.

"Where's your father? I thought he was supposed to be here to pick you up by now," Linda said.

"I don't know," Cindy said, without looking up from the magazine.

Linda shook her head and turned to Martha.

"Martha, you can go home, if you like. Thank you for waiting," she said.

Martha shut off her computer and grabbed her purse.

"Thanks. I gotta get going. I invited a guy over for dinner. I just hope he comes."

"Good luck," Linda said as Martha went out. She looked at her watch. "Where is your father? He's late again, as usual."

Cindy just shrugged and turned a page. Linda sat in the chair next to Cindy and picked up another magazine. Out of the corner of her eye, she studied her daughter.

Cindy was still only seventeen, but she was growing so fast. Already, she was filling out and looked more like a young woman than a girl. It wouldn't be long before she got interested in boys, and that would be a big problem, because the way she was growing up, boys would have a lot of interest in her.

"What's new with you, Cindy?" Linda said. She flipped the pages of the magazine without reading anything.

Cindy shrugged. "Not much."

"Do you have any homework this weekend?"

"I did it already."

"I see. That's good. Do have plans to do anything with your friends?"

Cindy shook her head.

"Well, you should at least get outside while it's still nice."

"Whatever, Mom," Cindy said and rolled her eyes.

Linda opened her mouth to scold her daughter, but the front door opened and Anne came in with her son, Ethan.

"Anne, what a surprise," she said, and got up.

"Hi Linda. Hi Cindy," Anne said.

"Hi," Cindy said without looking up from the magazine. She glanced up once, and looked again when she saw Ethan.

Anne touched her arm and lowered her voice.

"Can I speak to you? In private?" she said, looking at Ethan out of the corner of her eye.

Linda's eyebrows rose.

"Sure. We can, uh, talk in my office, if you like," she said.

Anne smiled. "Ok. Ethan, stay here with Cindy, please."

Cindy dropped the magazine in her lap and sat up, grinning at Ethan. He stayed where he was by Martha's desk, shifting nervously from one foot to the other. Anne walked ahead into her office. Linda followed and closed the door.

"Anne, what's the problem?" Linda said.

Anne was wringing her hands. "I don't know how to say this. It's about Ethan."

"What about him?" Linda said. She pointed to one of the chairs in front of her desk and they both sat down.

"Well, you see ... I'm concerned about him," Anne said.

"I can see that. About what?"

"Well ... about him using ... safe sex."

"Oh, I see," Linda said.

Anne's hand reached across the space between the two chairs and touched her hand.

"Linda, you know about Pam. I've already had one child in trouble. I don't need another."

"I understand, I understand. What makes you think Ethan is sexually active?"

Anne opened her purse and pulled out lacy black panties.

"I found these in the pocket of his jeans today when I was washing clothes."

"Do you know whose those are?" Linda said, and took the panties.

"No. He didn't say. What if they belong to an older woman?" Anne said.

LInda opened her mouth to say they may not have even come from a woman when she smelled the odor from the panties. It was definitely the smell of an aroused woman. She handed the panties back.

"First of all, Anne, I just want to reassure you that his behavior is perfectly normal, although he is a bit young yet."

"Linda, Ethan's just a boy. He shouldn't be having sex at all," Anne said.

"Anne, he's over eighteen. He's hardly a boy. You may not be able to tell him not to. If he wants to, and his urges are strong, he's going to do what he wants," Linda said.

"Would you talk to him for me, please? I'll pay for your time."

"Don't worry about that, Anne. You're my friend. I can't take your money. But, what do you want me to do?"

Anne sighed. She looked down at her hands.

"Could you just talk to him? I know you're better at it than me. You see, I tried to talk to him, but I don't think I did it very well."

"What do you mean? What did you say?" Linda said.

Anne cleared her throat. "Well, you see, I took him to get some condoms, just to be safe, you know?"

"Yes?"

"Well, I had to show him how to use them."

"Yes," Linda said.

Anne's eyes avoided hers.

"Well, you see, I sort of touched his penis," Anne said.

Linda's eyebrows arched. "You touched your son's penis? When? Today?"

"Yes. Just a few minutes ago. We were in the car, you see, and I had to make sure he knew how to use the condom, so I made him take off his pants, and, well ..."

"Was Ethan aroused at the time?"

Anne's eyes grew wide. "Oh yes, he was very aroused. I was doing more than touching. I was jerking him off."

"Did he ... Did he ejaculate?"

"Oh no, I stopped before we got that far. But Linda, I'm ashamed to admit, I enjoyed it."

"Ok. It's all right. Don't be ashamed. It's only natural to enjoy it. I mean, he is a man, after all."

Anne chuckled. "He's a lot of man, too."

"A lot of man?"

"That boy," Anne said, shaking her head. "He takes after his father, there's no question of that."

"I don't understand," Linda said.

Anne leaned forward and lowered her voice, as if the children might hear through the door.

"His penis? It's huge. Good Lord, I've never seen anything as big as that, and his father was pretty big."

"Really?" Linda said, and sat back. She had to remember to be professional. She cleared her throat. "Anne, I'm afraid I have to ask a difficult question. Are you sure he's having sex with girls?"

Anne made a disgusted face. "What else would he be doing? What about the panties? Those are definitely from a girl."

"Anne, have you considered he might be gay, and having sex with other men?"

Anne covered her mouth with her hand. "God, I didn't even think of that. He could get AIDS. How can I find out? He'll deny it if I ask."

"Let me take care of it," Linda said, and patted Anne's hand.

"What are you gonna do?"