View Single Post
Old 12-27-2001, 06:54 AM
dobbydog

Nothing had happened for what seemed like minutes, but was only seconds. Then I felt her lips on my left cheek. She started kissing very lightly then heavier until finally, a little nibble. Then I felt her cheek pressed firmly against me like she was contemplating stopping. Then I felt her left hand grab my other ass cheek and try to spread my ass. Then I felt her take the dildo and drag down my crack to tease me. Then up, then back down. Finally on the way down, she stopped when the head was aligned with my asshole. She said, "relax baby, I'll go slow and gentle". I felt her push, I tried to relax as best I could, then it started in. She started in a little then out, in small steps. Apparently, she had done this before. I could feel her making steps to get it all in. She said "almost baby, you're doing fine, I'm so hot". After a little while longer she was there. She asked me how it felt. I said, "a little uncomfortable, but good". Then nothing happened and I felt her move around and reach for a pillow. I then felt her hair and pillow between my legs. She grabbed my cock and had apparently moved herself right below it. I felt her starting to lick the head of it and I just shook. Then she just started to suck it. She wanted it all, so she reached around and grabbed my ass to pull me into her. After a while I started to move with her like I was fucking her mouth. God this felt so good. Next, I felt her reach under and grab the end off the dildo. She started moving it in and out and I knew I was going to explode like never before. I let her know when I was just about ready to cum, and pulled back so she could remove her mouth if she didn't wanted to take my load. I knew it was gonna be big. But instead, she just lifted her head as not to let me get away. So, I just pushed it into her throat seconds before and stopped. I turned to look. I saw the top of her head on the pillow with my crotch all the way to her mouth, and her hand moving underneath. Then I yelled out, "turn it on". I felt the dildo start to vibrate and I released what seemed to be a gallon of cum into her mouth. She never even flinched. My balls kept contracting for what seemed to be forever. Then I got off and rolled on my back to take it out. She rolled over on me and came up to kiss me. She said, "was that good"? I could see her mouth was still full of plenty of cum. I said, "the best". She said, "do you want to kiss me"? I thought to myself, what can I say? I just smiled, and she leaned over and put her cum soaked lips on me. Then I felt her tongue wanting in. I just figured nothing like this has ever happened, or probably will ever happen again. But most importantly, it was now my turn!