View Single Post
Old 11-04-2001, 01:43 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Part 7 of ??

Sharniqua

With the ideas running around our heads we got up off the floor, hubby and wife headed for the shower and I moved to the kitchen to rustle up something for us all to eat. A picnic seemed like a good idea, so I got it all the food together and into the hamper. The good thing about a picnic was that I knew the perfect spot to go. When hubby and wife came back from the shower, I gave them a run down on the picnic. So we got dressed, grabbed the hamper and headed for the car.
We drove along with the top down, the wind was lovely and warm. Every now and then I’d flick my eyes to the rear view mirror and watch her as she sunned herself. Her arms were resting along the back of the seat and her head was laid back against the seat, her hair flowing back behind her in the wind, her eyes were closed and her lips slightly parted. I pulled my eyes back to the road and sat up straighter in my seat, my gaze again flicking back to her, what my eyes now seen from my new position made my pussy throb, she had pulled the straps of her top off her shoulders, and had the top now around her waist, her breasts exposed to the kiss of the sun. Her nipples were slightly puckered from the wind moving over them. I was so tempted to stop the car and jump the seats and put my mouth over them. Dragging my eyes from such a tempting view, I concentrated on getting us to the picnic spot as quick as possible. Shortly after we came to the turnoff to my secret spot. Thank god we’re nearly there, I hadn’t been able to resist quick peeks at her and as a result I was getting pretty horny.

Hubby too had started to fidget, I flicked my gaze to him, he was watching his wife intently. I looked down at his crotch and seen why he was moving, his cock was straining against the material of his pants. I went back to watching the road, the last turnoff shouldn’t be far away, and I sure as hell didn’t want to miss it. Finally spotting it, I turned and head the last 2 miles to the secret spot. I took one hand off the steering wheel and reached over to hubby. I gently ran my palm over his crotch, I moved my hand and took hold of the zipper and pulled it down slowly, then I reached in and pulled out his hard cock. I ran my fingers over his shaft, loving the feel of the smooth skin. Leaving his cock out I took my hand off him, as I could see my destination just up ahead, I slowed and pulled up under a big weeping willow tree.

“Come on you two, a short walk and we are there” I grinned

We all piled out. Hubby tucked his cock back into his pants, I looked at her and she had pulled her top up over her breasts. I turned on my heel and started toward the goat trail heading into the bush. I wanted to get to the picnic spot as quick as possible. I heard them following behind me. After a minute or so the bush stopped and I stepped out into the clearing. It was just as I remembered it. Beautiful. The crystal clear lake had somehow managed to stay unspoilt by man. The edges of the lake were alive with wildflowers, and my tree I used to shade under was there and the waterfall I spent many a summer under was still tumbling onto the smooth rocks below. I heard them walk up beside me, their eyes taking in the awesome sight before us. I indicated the tree and we headed for it to set up the picnic.

When Hubby had laid out the blanket he’d grabbed from the car and I sat the hamper on it.

“Let’s swim before we eat” I said, as it was getting quite warm by this time.

“Sounds good” they both answered.

We all began stripping off our clothes and dropping them to the blanket. We ran to the waters edge and looked in, it was quite deep, but as it was so clear you could see the bottom. After we made sure there were no rocks we could hit, we all dived in. I had always loved the feeling of water sluicing over bare skin, the water was cool and a very refreshing treat from the heat of the day. I floated on my back and listened to the wild birds sing and the sounds of the waterfall.

I felt something brush my ass under the water, I knew it had to be Hubby or her. I smiled and waited to see what they were up to. The hand was running over my ass, with a finger occasionally dipping between my ass cheeks. Still floating I parted my legs, the hand took advantage of the movement and slipped up to my pussy. The fingers parted my pussy lips, the cool water making me jerk upright from the shock of it hitting my hot pussy. Hubby’s grinning head popped out of the water beside me, he pulled me in close to his body, I could feel his very erect cock lying against my stomach. My breasts and nipples were pressed up against his chest. He moved his head toward mine, his tongue ran over my lips, gently he nibbled my lower lip, my lips parted and he kissed me fully, his tongue exploring the depths of my mouth.

We parted breathlessly, he moved me away from him a bit and said “Float on your back like you were before”

I floated, trying to figure out what he was up to. He parted my legs and I felt his head move between them, his warm breath passing over my pussy. His mouth closed over my clit, sending pleasure shooting through me. The water lapped up against and over my lust heated and sensitised skin. His mouth never moved off my clit, alternating between gentle and hard sucking, never in a set pattern, and he was driving me into a lust filled fever. My body was wracked with tremors, I so wanted to writhe around in my arousal. Hubby sensed the fact that I was fighting to stay afloat, with his mouth never letting up on my clit, he slowly started moving toward the lakes edge.

At certain spots at the edge were underwater ledges, Hubby managed to steer us toward one that was quite near the surface. He stopped just short of it and instructed me to slide onto it, leaving my legs dangling off the edge. I quickly moved to where he wanted me, the water still deep enough to lap at me but not deep enough to drown me if I forget in my passion that we are in water. With my legs over the edge he moved back between my legs, and resumed his place, with his mouth suctioning my clit. My hips begin to thrust, the tremors became full-fledged trembling. I was desperate for release, but he refused to give it to me. I reach for his head, trying unsuccessfully to make him give me what I wanted. He was in control and he knew it. A shadow fell over me, I looked up through lust filled eyes. She was standing there, one hand was tweaking a nipple, and the other was rubbing over her pussy mound. My tongue flicked out to wet my lips, her eyes darkened. I watched her as she moved to stand over my head, I looked straight up at her aroused pussy, her juices were clearly visible clinging to her lips. Her pussy came closer as she squatted down over my face. My tongue was tingling in anticipation of tasting her sweet juices, the squatting action made her pussy lips fall apart, revealing her pussy hole to my gaze. I couldn’t wait any longer, I lifted my head and drove my tongue into her, savouring the unique taste. She moved into a kneeling position, lower and lower she moved, until my head was again resting on the ledge and I could relax and lick at her pussy. She moved in a rocking movement, I kept my tongue stiff so it slid back and forth, from her clit to her ass. I reached up and put my hands over her breasts, squeezing them in time with her movements.

Hubby had paused sucking on me, to watch as his wife lowered herself onto my waiting mouth and tongue. Then with renewed vigour he went back to pleasuring me, his tongue dived into my pussy hole, my muscles immediately clamped down on this very welcome intruder. In my passion, my hips were thrusting madly, and my tongue centred in on her clit. She began to ground her pussy onto my face, her juices were flowing , my tongue madly licking to catch it all. She laid down over me, her tongue joining Hubbys. Both were driving me insane with lust. Pussy was all I thought about, both the pleasure mine was receiving and pleasure I wanted to give. I could sense the she was as close to cumming as I was, we both fell into a timeless rhythm, She reached the heights first, I felt her tense and hold her breathe before she fell into that sensation filled abyss. Her body writhed on mine, her tongue dancing madly over my clit, then it was my turn to follow her. She rolled off to the side, both of us spent. We lay there running our hands over each other as we came back to earth.

A shadow again fell over us, Hubby had come out of the water and was standing over us both, watching intently. We watched him, he was stunning, just like a model for a women’s centrefold. His hard cock was in his hand and he was stroking it in abandon. His knees were slightly bent and I could see the tremors running through him. A true Adonis. We glanced at each other, and in silent agreement, both moved to a kneeling position in front of him. He looked down at us waiting there. He was holding his breath, his legs were shaking like jelly. I had just leaned over to kiss her, when I felt the first touch of his warm cum land on my face. We turned toward him, watching as the cum sprayed from the end of his cock, and landed over faces. When it had finally stopped, we both leaned forward and ran our tongues over his hot cock, cleaning him of any remaining traces of cum. Once he was clean, we turned to each other. I licked the cum from her face, then she did the same for me. She moved to cover my lips, we kissed, our cum coated tongues mating in each others mouth.

We parted and I then noticed some cum had dribbled onto her breasts, I leaned down and ran my tongue slowly over her, I could resist the urge to give her nipple a quick suck. Finally moving back, I took her hand, helping her to stand. Then all three of us headed back to the shade of the tree to have a snack and a kip, so we could recharge for the next round.