View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 01:58 PM

Chapter 14: Finals Night

I got up later than I had expected. This was to be our Finals class, and I had to arrange everything. Considering what I had planned, I really didn’t have time to waste, so I immediately got to work setting things up.
I had already set up the living room and dining room by the time the ladies started to arrive. As usual, Goldilocks arrived first, around two-thirty in the afternoon. I’ve pretty much figured out that Goldilocks is one of those rare women who are always early instead of perpetually late. This time she was wearing a pair of cut-off jeans and a white, midriff baring halter-top. Her blond hair was hanging loose around her shoulders, framing her face very nicely.
I showed her in, and after she hugged and kissed me, she was surprised to see all the preparations that I had made for today.
“I thought I would get here, like, early to help you set up,” she said as she looked around. “It looks like you have it all done already.”
“Yeah, I had to put in some work this morning,” I said. “I could use some help in setting out the hot dishes though. I think it was worth it, don’t you?”
I took Lisa’s comment about Roman Orgies to heart. I decked the living room out in roses, five-dozen in fact, set up in vases all around the room. I had a selection of colors, but I made sure they were all strongly scented, so they would act like natural incense.
“Yeah, and I like what you did with the tables,” she said as she set the ribs out on the dining nook table.
I had moved the table out of the dining nook and used it as an elongation of the kitchen counter. Our plates were set on the coffee table, moved to the dining nook for the evening, and I had set up cushions around it to sit on. The counter and table were covered in food. We were eating Japanese style tonight. I had ribs with barbecue, soy, and honey sauces, steamed asparagus spears with mayonnaise and butter, coleslaw, white rice, and strawberries with whipped cream, chocolate, caramel, and butterscotch sauces for dessert. Of course, I had a centerpiece of roses on both tables.
“Thanks, the spread was nothing,” I said. “It was easy to do all of that cooking. It’s a family trait. Us men cook well, and a lot. Do you want something to drink while we wait for the other two?”
“Sure,” she replied, and I handed her a glass of soda.
“What do you think of our class,” I asked her.
“It’s been great. I’m really enjoying it a lot. I think this is better than learning everything in the back of a car!”
“Were you okay with yesterday? I thought you were kind of getting uncomfortable.”
“Well, I didn’t think I would like oral sex all that much, but it was really fun. I didn’t realize how much fun it would be to lick out a woman before. I really got into that! I feel so powerful when I can, like, make someone cum like that!”
“I’m glad you liked it,” I said.
“I want to try to make you spurt in my mouth tonight, if that’s, like, okay with you and doesn’t get in the way of what you’ve got planned.”
“Do you expect me to say no to that?” I asked. “Even if I didn’t have it planned for tonight, I’d make time for it.”
"What do you have set up for us anyway?”
“I’m not telling. I’m waiting until the other two get here,” I explained.
“Is it an oral test?” she asked playfully.
“That’s about a third of the ‘test,’” I replied.
“So, would you tell me if I, like, showed you these?” she asked and pulled her top off to expose her pert breasts and ran her hands over them. I really like how her pink nipples stand out all the time, like they’re just begging to be sucked.
“No, that won’t get the information out of me, but it will get you a hello kiss or two,” I said. I took her in my arms and kissed her briefly but deeply, and then leaned down to give each of her nipples hello kisses, licks, and sucks. She dropped her cut-offs to her ankles and put my hand on her crotch, and I slipped my finger between her damp pussy lips to rub her clit for a moment. I kissed her on the lips again. She moved my hand to her ass, and this time she ground her crotch on my leg. This gave me quite a hard-on, which was straining against my jeans. I chose that moment to pull her cut-offs back into place.
She made a disappointed sound, but I kissed her again and said, “Don’t worry. We’ll get to that soon enough.”
Right then Lisa and Maricela came up to the door. I went to let them in, and as she put her top back on, Goldilocks leaned over to slap my butt playfully.
Maricela was wearing another short skirt. This one was black, and she wore a yellow blouse. However, this time it wasn’t quite so conservatively cut. Her skirt barely covered her pert bottom, and as she walked I could see it was the only thing covering it. Her blouse was made of very clingy satin that didn’t hide the fact that she wasn’t wearing a bra this time either. Her dark nipples showed clearly through the light-colored cloth and stood out quite a bit, so much so that I wondered if she had been playing with them just before she arrived. She was wearing her dark-brown hair tied back in a ponytail, and had put on barely enough makeup to accentuate her deep brown eyes.
Lisa was wearing a light-blue skirt and blouse combination. The blouse had short sleeves, and would have been loose on a less well-endowed woman. On her, it simply made her tits look that much bigger. Her skirt ended above her knees. She was wearing her hair straight and loose this time.
I brought them in and sat them down on the couch and slotted a disk in the player.
“Okay,” I started. “This is Finals. Since it’s early, we’re going to do this a little differently. I’m just going to show you a quick movie. Then we’re going to shower quickly, and come back downstairs for an early dinner. After that it’s time for Final Exams!”
“What? We’re not going to eat first, as usual?” asked Lisa with some incredulity.
“Nope, not this time,” I answered. “I have a reason for that which I hope will become apparent later.”
“I’m hungry now,” said Maricela quietly.
“Don’t worry. We’ll get to that quickly,” I said. “Okay, tonight’s lecture and movie are on coitus, screwing, or straight sex. This is when a man’s penis penetrates the woman’s vagina, in case you weren’t sure what I was talking about. The things you have to remember about straight sex are: 1. Have Fun 2. Don’t just lie there, do something, and 3. Enjoy it and make sure he knows it.”
“Wait a second. If I’m enjoying it I’m sure my partner will be able to tell,” said Lisa firmly.
“Probably,” I responded, “but don’t assume that. I had a girlfriend once who would stop responding when she got really turned on.”
“Linda,” said Goldilocks quietly to Lisa, who nodded. Maricela muttered something under her breath; it almost sounded like: “Bitch!”
“Continue,” said Lisa sweetly with wide eyes.
“Oh. So, don’t be afraid to wrap your legs around your guy and try to squeeze the breath out of him. Also, remember to push your hips up to meet his thrusts occasionally. It’ll feel just as good to him as it does to you, and he’ll realize that you’re enjoying having sex with him. If you do this, he’s more likely to come back for more.”
“That sounds good to me!” said Goldilocks.
“Well, are there any questions?” I asked.
When I got a negative response, I started the video.
“Bitch and lousy lay,” I thought I heard Lisa quietly say to Goldilocks. I chose to ignore it.
The first scene in tonight’s video was of a black couple screwing in the missionary position. Right after the woman finished giving the man a blow-job, he pushed her onto her back and got on top of her. She aimed his cock right at her opening, and she guided it in. After about ten minutes of grinding and pumping, he pulled out and shot his load on her tits and belly.
The second scene was of a mixed-race couple, a curly-haired blond white man and an Asian woman. She was a very petite woman, about the same size as Maricela, but with a short bob of straight black hair and shaved pussy. After giving the man a really emphatic blow-job, she knelt on a sofa, and he screwed her from behind, playing with her tits. She continued to play with her clit until he pulled out and came on her ass.
The third scene was of a white couple. The woman had long, slightly curly brown hair, and the man’s dark-brown hair was cut in a conservatively short style. He immediately laid her down on the bed and started eating her out until she came, and then she pushed him onto his back and sucked on his erection. At this point, she sat on his engorged member and rode him for all she was worth. Her large breasts flopped around wildly with each thrust until they both came in a loud orgasm. I stopped the video after the last segment.
“Well, those are the most popular positions,” I said. “Any questions?”
“I skipped lunch, so no,” Lisa said.
“Same.”
“Me too.”
“Okay then, let’s go upstairs and take our showers and get ready for dinner,” I suggested.
The four of us doffed our clothes in the hallway and jumped in the shower two at a time. Maricela and Lisa got in first this time, and soaped each other up really well before splashing the soap off of each other with a lot of giggling and grabbing. Goldilocks and I got in quickly after the others got out, but we took a little more time under the water. Goldilocks enjoyed soaping me up, and then rinsing me off. She also enjoyed making sure the soap was off of my member by sucking it clean. I, of course, had to make sure her tits and pussy were just as clean. She was a bit upset when I decided we had to stop and get out, but we were all getting very hungry, and not just for sex.
When we all finished toweling off, we went downstairs to the dining nook.

####
To celebrate the publication of my first erotic books on Amazon's Kindle, I decided to publish the first of them, Educating Goldilocks, for free here on Pixie's Place! I'm going to be posting a few chapters at a time.
This novel is based on my earlier Goldilocks Saga stories posted here, but is heavily rewritten.
I've published Educating Goldilocks, Extra Credit, Tired, and Waking Sleeping Beauty to Amazon, Smashwords, and several other sites. Waking Sleeping Beauty is available for free exclusively on Pixie's Place. You can find updates to the publication history, and upcoming titles on my blog at www.garsmechant.com.
If you find this, or any other stories of mine interesting, please feel free to look up my books at all of the major online retailers, and review them!

-Gars Méchant (NastyGuy)

I just published two new books in a new series: They Said: The Dare, and They Said: The Missing File, and I have six other ebooks available for purchase at most major online retailers! For more information, go to www.garsmechant.com or "friend" me at Facebook!