View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 06:44 AM
:p Always open

with involuntary moans coming from my mouth, that I could not supress whatsoever. My wonderful lady just kept going harder and harder as she grinded her clit against against me.
"Pppplease slow down just a bit baby, ma-m-my man-pussy feels a little sore."
"fuck you" you moaned, and hit me all the more harder. I've got to use you for all you're worth bitch. You always cum too fast and that is not long enough for me anyway, so tonight we are gonna make up for that debt."
I barely heard what you said, but I noticed the effect.
You ground your pussy sooo hard against me, and started to rise to your own level of bliss.
Lying on my back in my proper place, I started to shake harder with another orgasm. Until I was almost convulsing in your embrace, but I had no where to go with you holding me tight. I couldn't help but shoot yet another hot load all over my chest. Then you hit your first peak, you pushed deep into me and held there rubbing your dripping crotch up and down against me. You just held me there and you orgasmed like an explosion. You screamed as your pussy exploded juice all over, soaking and running down my butt hole and balls, and bed. I felt so safe but used at the same time. My love for you expanded so much in that moment as we cosmically merged in orgasm land. I knew you felt the same love because you locked eyes and leaned forward and kissed me deeply and passionately for at least a several hot minutes. Then you pulled out your rather large member, and worked your way up my chest so that your dong was right in my face. I obediently went to work, deeply sucking and caressing just like it was really yours. The ecstasy was really making it feel so amazing.
"Suck it with passion bitch! Make me believe you like a cock now and then." I must have not obeyed fast enough for you because you grabbed the bag of my head and without any warning began jamming it in and out of my throat. I started to gag which made you start to giggle, but without letting up in the least. My eyes started to water too Then you turned on the vibration back on the dildo. My whole body because of the ecstasy responded like lightening with waves of pleasure rushing through me. I just couldn't suck enough of your girl-cock. I could hear you talking dirty to me, but my world at the moment was just my mouth, your cock, the hot scent of your dripping pussy, and the feeling of your hands rubbing my chest and nipples.
Before I knew it you moved your cock back away from my face. I gave a little cry of disagreement, but you slapped me in response.
"You don't tell me what to do." you growled.
"Always we have to pretty much finish at this point, huney buns. Because you cum waaaay tooo early for me to finish. But tonight its different. You have a pussy, and I have a beautiful cock, so I am going to just keep going until I am satisfied! You hear me, you little wimp of a man. If you weren't such a pussy I could have a good orgasm once in a while."
You smiled down seductively, rubbed your hand in your dripping cunt and smeared it between my tight little buns. I wasn't yet all the way hard, but that just sent me over the edge. I couldn't help it just the thought of you using me again made My cock stiffened in front of your eyes. which made you smile even more with mischief.
"you are really liking this aren't you my love?" You asked as you met my eyes and put the barest tip of your dong in my little wet hole. Still vibrating it instantly made me start shake with pleasure.
"I want you to tell me exactly what you want and I may oblige, or not."
Through chattering teeth from pleasure "Please baby just take me, and make me forever yours. Fuck my ass as much as you want. I need to make up for my poor behavior, so please, please punish me." I stammered
Wasting no time you just pushed right back in me. I screamed and shuddered with pleasure, as you made me yours forever.
You wasted no time either in started to make yourself cum, and placed my hand on your stiff nipples.
"Let me teach you how to fuck." She was starting on my little bum slow but steady. I couldn't believe how good you were making me feel. But this time we made real love slowly and beautifully. I don't remember how many times you made me cream all over the place. That night was unforgettable, and was the start of our completely open relationship. She was always the more dominant one in the relationship. Also from that night on we rarely had "normal" sex. If I didn't last long enough she would just take it out on me, sometimes severely! We didn't always do ecstasy (just once or twice a year), for a really close and special night of love, and each time I gave myself to you, and you took me for yours we grew more in love. After that night the only underwear you would let me where were tight pink thongs, and you made me get hair removal around my bung-hole. Just to ensure that I would be smooth and ready to be had at anytime.
She was right too, she made me her little sissy, leaving me with the need to be used by a real women to be able to really get off.