Thread: Goblin Wars
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2003, 12:30 PM
Resident craftsman

Send a message via AIM to Vullkan Send a message via Yahoo to Vullkan
Goblin Wars V

Continueation from Goblin Wars, parts I, II, III, and IV.

Leanna sat there horrified watching Gabish ravious De'Allen. Shock and confusion embraced her watching De'Allen welcome the vile touch of the Goblin. It was difficult for Leanna to come to grips that one of the lovest of elven women would submit willingly to the brut. Compounding her confusion, Leanna, couldn't understand why she herself was so aroused.

Gabish pulled himself away from De'Allen. And as he stepped away from her Leanna could see the sticky yellow mess of Goblin cum cover the whole of her groin. Tiny dropplets seeped out of her cunt. "Oh Gabish," De'Allen whispered, "again you must lay with me before night gives way to the morning. Still there yet remains Leanna to treat with."

The mention of her name awoke Leanna from the paralysis of shock and dread filled her heart. In her mind "NO!" screamed in her mind. Leanna watched De'Allen as she got up and crawled toward her on all fours. Like some wild cat De'Allen moved toward her, a half smile was on her face that told Leanna of the desires of De'Allen.

Standing up and walking backward away from De'Allen, Leanna backed into the wall of the far cave wall. Leanna's hands gripped the cold hard rock surface. The light of De'Allen's make shilf candle eriely lit the cave. "My lady, please don't let it touch me."

Coming up to her De'Allen, looked up into the terrorified eyes of Leanna. "Little one, it is better this way that sooner or later you will come to accept this as your fate" De'Allen whispered. Then reaching up grasping Leanna's hips pulled her to the cave floor. "Gabish please come here."

Gabish came over as instructed. "Easily, be very gentle with her" De'Allen said as she gently stroked the long brown hair of Leanna. Sitting at Leanna's feet Gabish, the excitement raged in his eyes, started to lick Leanna's legs and tried to work himself between her legs, but Leanna clenched her legs closed with all her strenght.

"Please, my lady, don't make him do this, do make me" Leanna pleaded.

"Little one trust me" De'Allen reasured her. And with her right hand reached down toward Leanna's thigh and gently pried her legs apart. De'Allen's hand then slid to the other womans sex followed by the hungry tongue of Gabish.

Leanna looked up at De'Allen with question eyes. Little tears started to fall from the corner of her eyes. But immidately Leanna closed her eyes and throw her head back at the first touch of the Goblin's tongue upon her cunt. "Heeeeehhhhhh!" escaped Leanna as she drew in her breath.

De'Allan watched the expression come over Leanna's face. The pleasure Leanna took from the touch of the Goblin aroused De'Allen. Without knowing why or what compelled her, De'Allen reached down with her lips and gently took Leanna's right nipple into her mouth and began to suck upon it.

"Ahhhhhhaaaa!" Echoed from Leanna as the silken lips of De'Allens lips first touched her nipples. "Oooooooooo! escaped from the deep of Leanna's throat as De'Allens tongue started to work the nipple. Immediately Leanna's hips started a rocking motion timing herself with the licks and thrusts of the Goblin's tongue upon her cunt.

Leanna gave in to the dominate elven woman's demands such was her power over her. THe fires of her cunt awoke in a storm of passion. The Goblins touch peaked those feelings in her and soon found herself wanting to be filled.

Hungerly her hips thrusted wildly against the Goblin's tongue. Her body ached for its lease to have her orgasm. Yet De'Allen was aware of the growing feelings in Leanna. But De'Allen decided not to let Leanna have her orgasm to the Goblins tongue. "Gabish, mount her," she gentley instructed.

Slowly Gabish moved up the lenght of Leanna. His angry head of his cock immediately pushed and poked into the soft tissue and sparse brown pubic hair of her cunt. The raging head found the opening and pushed through and entered her.

With one violent thrush he burried the whole of his cock into to. "Ummmmmmmph!, Oooooooooo!" gasped Leanna as she felt the whole of his cock in her.

The thrusting of his cock into her brought Leanna panting. De'Allen held tight to Leanna's breast sucking and liking it. Leanna's hand grasped De'Allen's head to hold her at her breast.

Glancing down at her groin Leanna and say the red cock of the Goblin plung in and out of her. The sight of it caused Leanna to start to spasm of her orgasm. Then with the full of her raging passion Leanna's orgasm took her "Ayiaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Knowing that the elven woman had reached her orgasm triggered the Goblin to reach his. A deep barrel chested growl grew in him and give away to a roar. He could feel his cum course through his cock to errupted in the woman. To Gabish he felt powerful having dominion over the elven woman. With De'Allen he always felt weaker and submissive but to this younger elven woman he felt masterful. He knew that for all his years this was the best part of his life. Already De'Allen was with his imp and soon he should have another elven wench carrying his seed to grow in her.