View Single Post
Old 06-01-2001, 12:13 PM
dobbydog

Cool Eruption!!

There I was ontop of this beauty ,stroking my cock with one hand and careesing her georgous breast with the other. I was so turned on at this point there was no stopping this time I kept feeding her the head of my cock ,placeing it into her waitng mouth continuing to stroke it faster and faster.
She was rubbing her clit and fingering her sopping wet pussy both of us were about to go over the edge of sanity with no holds barred...
I moaned MmMmmm yes I am am cumming !!The pressure was too much I couldnt hold much longer I was going to erupt all over this georgous face and those wanton lips.
She was reaching the point of no return as well ,this was it we were going to cum together!! She furiously rubbed her clit moaning and asking for me ...
"oh shit " she said ."Do it cum ! Cum all over me "She began twitching I was shivering and moaning loudly telling her " cum for me baby CUM NOW!"
I didnt think I could hold out any longer but just a second longer She screamed outwith pure and extreme pleasure. Right Then I released a load of juice onto
her face .I came harder than I ever had before in my life I continued to spew on her breasts ,down her neck and into her open and waiting mouth.I immediatly put my cock in her mouth and told her to suck all of my juice from my body.

Her orgasm was extremley intence this time.She was bucking and screaming ,her whole body tenced up and shook for at least 30 seconds .I reached around my back and placed my hand over hers and slid 3 fingers inside with hers. This brought on another but less intence orgasm I had reached a point of cumming for a second time .
Her mouth was perfectly wrappe around the shaft of my throbbing member.I started to fuck her mouth harder and faster feeling the head of my cock hit the back of her waiting throat..
I Tenced up and unloaded another load of cum ,right down her throat she accepted it and didnt miss a lick.
Exhausted ,I leaned forward and placed my head be side hers just looking at this angel .I climbed off of her and lay beside her looking at the fresh jizz all over her.I was literaly at a loss for words this had gone on for several hours and we were both exhausted from the adventure.
She looked over at me and smiled and said"Well what a game thatwas."
I couldnt help but laugh ,thinking that maybe we had both won the bet.
The sweat was running from us both we had to be a sight but I couldnt help but stare into this beauty's eyes ,speechless...
I was totally in a trance by her and finally asked if I could get her some water or something,stupid I know but It was the best I had at the time.She said she wanted some water ,so I got up and went behind the bar and poured her some Ice water .As I returned she was over at the juke box making a selection .I came up behind her handed her the glass ,turned her around and Gave her the best kiss of the night then asked if she wanted to walk back to my place and maybe stay awile...

Rackemup