Thread: Who cum's 1st
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2006, 07:26 AM

I always come first. My guy is absolutely the expert at holding back until I've come. Sometims he'll be fucking me, and I'll be really enjoying it-like I'll be laying on my back, I pull my legs way up toward my chest with my hands, and I'll start to moan because it feels so good-that'll kind of set him off, especially if he's been holding back for a while-all of a sudden he'll pull out of me, and I'll say,"no, baby, not yet" and he'll say "no, just letting some out" and he'll kind of go uhh and this large amount of semen pours from his dick-it doesn't shoot, like it does when he has a complete come, and he doesn't scream either like he always does if he's losing it-then he recovers a few seconds and stuffs it back in me and he can last for much longer after that. Later on, if I'm still not worn out from coming, he may still pull out and let a little more out and keep on going, but it's all about whether I'm satisfied first. I'm glad I've got somebody that cares that much about me. I see girls that have husbands/boyfriends that kill themselves making them happy, and they couldn't give a shit. Those women deserve to have some guy that jumps on and squirts, and then rolls over and goes to sleep. Then they might appreciate the ones they've got a little more.