Thread: Who cum's 1st
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2006, 04:15 PM
Not there yet.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle
Am I the only woman out there who sometimes wishes I got to cum last?

An orgasm really really takes it out of me, and just sometimes, I'd like for him to cum, then keep pleasuring me with fingers/tongue/cock (he doesn't go limp for quite some time afterwards) so that I could have the last orgasm of the night.....just so I can be selfish and stop when I'm satisfied, and not have to fight all those natural instincts to collapse on the bed exhausted and go to sleep.

Men often seem to pride themselves on holding back until a woman has cum, but surely a truly gallant act would be to carry on after he was satisfied......am I the only woman who feels that way?

She cums first most all the time. We both like it that way because once I've done most of the "work" I collapse and am useless to her for several minutes. By then, she's "lost it" never to be found again during that session. I don't want to say she's a lazy lover but then again, she's not the most active either. So it works for us

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........