View Single Post
Old 12-22-2003, 11:52 PM

Brenna

"Brenna love, would you please invite her over. And please, don't be jealous, you are and will always be My favorite." Vaj purrs as his cool hand carresses her thigh and floats higher. All thoughts flutter from her head and she becomes maliable and willing to his touch, her eyes glazing over for an instant and then gone again as she realizes she has been given instructions...and Vaj's instructions were never to be ignored or questioned.

As if she knew exactly what she was going to say, though she didn't, Brenna raised from her seat and walked purposefully, yet aloofly to the girl's table.

"Excuse me?" she said with an engaging smile, "but my friends and I happen to see you writing in your little book," she sat down next to her, "and we're all dreadfully curious to its contents."

Not recieving an immediate response, she continues, "I'm sorry, forgive me, my name is Brenna. May I buy you a drink?" she asks, putting her hand atop her new companions to steady its trembling, never breaking eye contact or losing her dazzling smile.