View Single Post
Old 06-26-2003, 04:09 AM

Second cup of coffee.

I thought it was time to bring some of our friends up to date. It's been over two years now since I submitted our first stories and I see they are still posted. They still read very erotic. Check em out, they are titled "Double Stuff Weekend"
A lot has happend since then, including relocating to central Florida and moving aboard a large sailboat. After a short seperation, our friend Larry also moved down and we became a threesome again.
Sometimes these relationships are short and do a lot of damage to the marriage.. but not with everyone. Read on and and see for yourself just how great sharing the warm is for some of us.
This is pretty typical of how we start each day.. well maybe not every day, just most.. I have been an early riser from before I can remember.. There really are separate categories for morning people and evening people.. anyway,most of my mornings always start the same.. first trying to figure out if I am really awake, and next realizing that I have a very stiff cock and should probable get up and take a good morning leak... so, not wanting to disturb those still sleeping, I have to do this in the dark, feeling my way around the bunk thru the companionway and over to the head.
Our big boat is great, but there are a lot of things I will never get used to and finding my way around in the dark, while trying to be quiet, is very high on the list.. there is also not much room in the small head… also standing and aiming won't produce the desired results, having a seat is the only choice. The problem here was , that, with a stiff cock and the toilet being so small (and cold I might add) I have to be careful to sit way back and finally let it go... Well.. with that taken care of my next move is back out into the dark, thru the cabin (as quiet as one can be on teak floor boards), up the steps to the main salon, where I can finally turn some lights. Our galley was at the other end of the salon and down another set of steps, so it was still necessary to walk a little lightly. At least the lights down here wouldn't bother anyone. I have the coffee ready to go in a couple of minutes.. make my way back up to the main salon, turned the TV on.. time to chill.. plan my day and just sort things out.. so with the volume set very low and my first cup of coffee it's time for the early morning news.. the news usually started to repeat itself after 20 or 30 minutes, but I don't mind because that's about all the longer that first cup of coffee lasts and the second cup was always the best. With my second cup of coffee in hand, it's just about time for the sun to brighten the aft cabin and which usually wakes Peggy.
On some mornings , the first I will hear is some quiet conversation but more often than not, the first I will hear is the little girl sounds that my wife makes when her beautiful body is being pleased and her needs are being met... and it's time again to reach over, lower the volume on the TV all the way and quietly listen to their sounds while massaging my cock. I have watched them together many times so it's easy for me to picture in my mind just what is happening. Sometimes there will be only Peggy's little girl whimpering accompanied by a lot of heavy breathing. Other times the little girl whimpering would stop.. then after a few minutes some quiet laughter.. then on again with more of her whimpering.
I can't tell you how exciting it remains, to this day, for me to sit quietly and listen to my wife being fucked by another man. And as you know from my previous e-mail, he is no ordinary man. Very gentle when he wanted to be.. and sometimes very demanding.. quiet and slow to start and always finishing with the huge thick power attributed to most black men, but in truth, still very rare. Peggy needs both of us most of the time.. she is very sharing and always treats us the same even though I know that Larry's love muscle filled her in ways I can not. we are equal in her mind and when our combined juices filled her pussy, we always leave her pleased, very satisfied, exhausted and overflowing.
We had an early understanding about who did what to whom when, but a prime condition of our understanding was that Peggy was not one of these girls who headed for the bathroom or reached for the tissues just as soon as we filled her. She enjoyed the feeling of being full and even more enjoyed the oozing of our juices over little brown hole and down her thighs.
Anyway.. back to our sharing.. On some mornings when they are more playful and talkative, it can easily take 20 to 30 minutes before I can hear really serious fucking.. this is both good news and bad news.. bad news when they take a long time.. I simply have to wait much longer but the good news is really good, in that my cock is magnificently firm and my nuts are extra full. I can usually hear Peggy encouraging him with "Fuck me Larry.. Fuck me now.. I need you now.. fill me..... it's very clear from the punctuations in her breathing, when he starts pumping her harder.. finally there is the sound of his balls slapping her ass. He was serious now and in a few minutes Larry would start his low grunting and I knew it was time for him to empty his load into my wife.
It always takes several minutes for the sounds of their breathing to subside and another minute or two before I hear anyone moving again. Finally I can hear Larry coming up the companionway steps, we exchange greetings.. maybe a smile.. my wife's juices are usually quite visable on his swollen cock. If Peggy stays quiet, then I know she's waiting for me. This kind of morning sharing is always special but nothing can describe how exciting it is to walk down into our dimly lit aft cabin and see her lying there in the middle of our bed.. her legs still spread in anticipation of her next lover.

I am still amazed at how erotic is the pungent odor of his cum.. then as I moved between her legs.. the exciting feel of her skin already moist with perspiration.. and finally.. my reward for waiting,. gently sliding my cock in to her very hot cum filled pussie.. the fantastic heat from their combined juices covering my cock is almost more than I can handle. If I want to last at all, I have to go very slow.. but even when my plan is to hold still, Peggy will begin slow humping and soon my nuts are being coated with his cum as it leaks out and began oozzes down over her brown hole. I always enjoy talking to her as we fuck.. many times I would tell her how I felt as I listened to all the sounds of her being fucked by Larry and be rewarded again.. her mood responding quickly with another orgasm… many times , my cock almost hurts from being this hard for so long.
As soon as the tide of her orgasm reaches its peak Peggy will have her knees pulled as far back as possible, almost demanding her second load of cum.. I can feel the heat began in my nuts.. then spread to my groins and finally to my entire body.. in just a minute I can feel the heat moving through my cock and pumping into Peggy… time to lay quietly while my nuts finished draining.. I enjoy kissing her soft moist skin and telling her how lucky we were to have such a warm and sharing women.
I hope you will understand, that when we start each day like this, there is no such thing as having a bad day. Then as each day goes along, it's great, to again start thinking ahead to my second cup of coffee.

We have lots of little stories between now and when we started. Just let us know when your ready to listen. Nick, Peggy and Larry.

feedback