View Single Post
Old 02-15-2003, 05:54 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
The path continued. At one point the stranger was standing directly behind her and actually was touching her. The were in a darker section of the trail and he just stepped forward and rested his body up against hers. She stiffened, then relaxed thinking that surely he had just accidentally gotten to close. But he did not move. He met each movement of hers with one of his own in some sort of odd samba as they met in a series of bumps and brushes. At one point when the line was at a complete stand still she could actually feel him pressing his hardened erection into her back side. She knew she should be repulsed but she was far to intoxicated by the intensity of the moment. He continued to lightly grind his pelvis into her as they stood waiting. At one point she began to sway with him as well. Their movements were so minute that anyone looking would not have been able to detect that anything was taking place. That being said, Lisa was still laughing and carrying on with her friends trying not to let on that she was in the midst of an extremely erotic encounter. At one point he rubbed his cock against her so hard that she could feel it’s outline even through her shorts and his khakis. She reached back with her hand to steady herself and rested her hand on his upper thigh. This time she did not pull away.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas