Thread: Other sites?
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2002, 01:37 AM
words work wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic51
And I was having such a good day till I read this thread. I honestly believed that this was the ONE and ONLY place like this in the entire web.

Alas, someone is not happy with what we have here and if we know of another such wonderful place, where like minded souls interact, share images and thoughts, form friendships, laugh and cry with each other, chat and meet, fall in and out of love but above all enjoy the feeling of 'belonging' without the need to feel threatened.

Oh poor me should this 'other' place ever be found, I might have to join it (not).

That all said, type in 'erotic forums' in any worthwhile search engine and you will be amazed at what turns up.

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Drop me a line if your interested in a copy.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51