View Single Post
Old 10-24-2002, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I licked my way down her body and told her to turn over. As I contiued to lick down her body she asked me what I was doing. "I'm gonna lick your asshole," I replied. With that said I was shocked when she reached down and grabbed her cheeks and spread them wide open. I couldn't help but stare at the sight in front of me. Her puckered little anus looked so inviting. Well, what are you waiting for? she asked. I dove right in and started licking her asshole. She started moaning and begging me to stick my tongue in as far as I could. When she couldn't stand it any more she turned around and shoved my head in pussy. "Lick me and make me cum!" she screamed so I stuck my tongue as deep as I could her pussy and started licking around. She went rigid and screamed, "I'm coming keep licking me!" Her love juices started pouring out onto my tongue. I continued to lap up her nectar as fast as as I could. After about a minute she shuddered and said, "I have another treat in store for you." I said, "o.k. -give it to me." At once her pussy lips opened and out came a torrent of pee right on my lips. I didn't know what to think of this but I got extremely horny. I opened my mouth to allow her piss inside. As soon as I got a mouthful I bent over and kissed her. She started licking all around trying to get her piss inside of her mouth. I let her lick me clean and then started jacking off over her mouth. She opened her mouth and said, "I want your cum inside of my mouth!" I started pulling my cock faster and faster until I couln't hold back and I erupted in her mouth. She gobbled it all up and started letting it ooze out of her mouth. Deciding I would not let her be the only one to be brazen, I bent down and started making out with her. As I stuck my tongue in her mouth I realized I was tasting my own semen. But I was so fucking horny at that moment that I didn't care.I contnued to lick my tongue around in her mouth and lap up my own juices. We both fell asleep.....