View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 05:16 PM

Big Business Part II

I say heads says ''Jenny'', Wendy tosses a coin ''damn it's tails, great'', sighs Wendy.

''Ahhhhhhhh'', screams Ms Cheung my kidney and gall stones ''ohhhhhhhhh'', wiping tears from her eyes with the pain ''ohhhhhhhhhhh''. Are you about to pee Ms Cheung? asks Sarah. Crying again in pain, wheezing hard slowly she trails a sentence ''ohhhhh, what do you think, i'm about to put these kidney and gall stones hurt when I do, ohhhhh, ehhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh. Wiping her eyes, sweat dripping off her face, get me some more water and a hot towel, ohhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhh.''

I need to take a sample hold on a moment, Sarah opens her medical bag, and puts on some surgical gloves and takes out a sample bottle and forces it underneath Ms Cheung sitting on the throne, hurting her in the process. Wendy places the wet towel on Ms Cheungs forehead while she downs a litre of water, ''ahhhhhhhhhhhh, more water,ohhhhhh the pain and heat!''. Jenny starts fanning Ms Cheung with a hand towel to help her cool down. Eventually she begins to pee, her face reaching beetroot red colour. When she's finished, she begins wheezing uncontrollably. ''Take deep breaths Ms Cheung, for goodness sake'' scorns Sarah, taking the oxygen mask away from her, just to force her to try catch her breath but it was useless. ''oh for fuck sake'' jamming the mask into Ms Cheungs face ''Now, please take deep slow breaths, you are getting another chest infection, only yourself to blame''.

After 10 minutes she gets her breath back and takes off the mask. Wendy has her gloves and mask on, ''Ms Cheung, I need you to stand up to clean your behind ''awwwwwwwwww'' she wimpers ''can''t you see I'm in pain, suffering every minute of the day.

''Ms Cheung, stand up and let her clean your big ass, you know as well as anyone your prone to skin diseases and fungus if your body isn't clean and left sweaty, so either you get up, or we'll leave you sitting there helpless untill such time as your ready!''

Gasping and sighing she slowly gets to her feet, holding on to a side cabinet to help ease the pain and pressure ''hurry up, my legs are at me and the ulcers on my feet are killing me without my orthopedic shoes, ohhhhhhhhh, get me another wet towel and some more water and chocolate, oh the pain, the pain, the pain,I want something for my wheezy chest''. ''owwwwwwwwww, your digging your nails into me, stop, your hurting me''. She whined

''Oh sorry'' Ms Cheung, apologised Wendy insincerely. There you go all done. ''Before you sit down, do you want to sleep on the toilet or go back to your chair, it's 4.40am. ''I'm not suffering that long walk, I'll sleep on the toilet. ''Here drink more of this to help dissolve your gall and kidney stones''. ''I'm not drinking that, now it's horrible'' Ms Cheung pants as she slowly sits down, letting out a sigh as she struggles to stretch her fat legs out ''I want Water and a wet towel now'', she wheezes. ''No deal, no drinking this is no wet towel, no water now drink'', warns Sarah.

''Why, must you torment me all the time'',wiping her eyes then taking the drink, oh oh it's horrible, oh oh oh, oh, now give me some water the taste of that is awlful, call Dr Park and demand them to be removed''. Jenny passes her some water as she downs it in one. She then takes some candy from the cabinet beside her and eats it. ''DR PARK HAS TOLD YOU BEFORE YOU ARE IN NO CONDITION TO GO UNDER THE KNIFE, YOU'VE ABOUT 15 ALTOGETHER AND YOUR JUST GOING TO HAVE TO PUT UP WITH IT, shouts Sarah. ''Now let me look at those feet'' she bends down and unbandages her ankles ''Still swollen and starts twisting them left and right, up and down to try loosen them up, she done it a little rougher than needed but she got a little pleasure from the screams from Ms Cheung. ''Ow ow ow, stop, stop, stop, your hurting me''. Reaching across for the oxygen mask Jenny moves it away ''I think your too dependent on this''. ''Give it to me, give it to me'' she gasped hard, eventually Jenny hands it over to her.

''We'll need Dr Park to remove those ulcers from your feet, they aren't going to go down alone''. Sarah then apply some strong smellingmuscle spray to the ankles and some antibiotic gel to the ankles to help ease down the swelling. All 3 leave the room momentarily until the smell goes down. Wendy and Jenny grab some blankets, and pillows.

"Here you go Ms Cheung, we don't want you getting a cold'' as they cover her with a blanket and add two pillows behind her head as well as a neck support. A few pillows were put under her feet to ease the pain.

"What about something for my chest'', she wheezes, ''Yes, I'm not forgetting'' grunts Sarah. Opening the top button of Ms Cheungs nite dress,she applies a chest rub to her massive chest area. ''Dr Park said he'll check you again when he comes in at 6, no wonder your sick, another night and you've gotten fuck all sleep, your own fault''.

''If you were under so much torture and pain and so many people out to get you, you'd struggle to sleep''. Whined Ms Cheung. ''You've brought it all on yourself, you were told 10 years ago to watch your lifestyle and you ignored it, so tough'', states Sarah matter of factly.

''Get me something for my back, and scratch it, it's beginning to itch in spots.'' Giving a chesty cough, she talks another drink of water and some more candy. ''Here I'll put these pillows behind you, but i'm not scratching your back, your due to get your skin sores redressed after your shower and scratching will make worse so put up and get some sleep''. She puts the mask over Ms Cheungs mouth and the they begin to walk out. She removes the mask in a panic, ''where are ye all going, one of ye will have to stay with me''. ''The tv monitor in your room?'' Jenny states in disgust, another night with no break she thought to herself.

''There's none here in the bathroom, ye are paid to assist me not to go skiving, i'm here covered in pain and all ye can think of doing now is abandoning me, I pay ye well''. Sighing up to the ceiling and letting off a deep breath ''Sorry Ms Cheung, of course, I'd be delighted to stay in here with you while you try and sleep''. I'll get you a coffee Jenny.

At 5.20 Wendy comes in with her coffee, ''sorry for the delay, my goodness how are you putting up with that snoring, it's awlful.'' ''I know'' says Jenny, ''She slept for 5 minutes took some candy and more water, then started snoring again, and now has been asleep for a massive 10 minutes''.

''The size of her'' states Wendy ''Look at how she can't bend her head downwards because of all the fatty chins''. ''I've an idea'' back in a second. After a few moments Wendy comes back with a small bowel of water''. ''This will make her think she's got more problems on her hands''.

Taking the bowl of water she dips Ms Cheungs finger into the bowel, then she hears Ms Cheung make a moaning sound in pain as she slowly begins to wake up.

Sleep wasn't easy for Ms Cheung, the pain never went away, the taste in her mouth of the dry oxygen going into her lungs to help her breath, the constant itch from skin issues within her folds of flab, the back pain, the knees and ankles, there was no escape from the suffering. She'd often dream she'd be at home and next thing everyone would be gone and she'd be left helpless with all of her oxygen tanks taken. This dream was different, she was at a meeting, just before someone was about to steal from her and run away when she felt a tingle on her hand, then the pain in her kidneys started again and a strange sensation in her knickers. Then a hand started smacking her hard on the face, harder on the face then necessary, ''Ms Cheung, Ms Cheung, wake up, you've had a bit of an accident'',it's then she recognised the dampness in her knickers and dressing gown.

''Ms Cheung you've had a bit of an accident, you went in your sleep'' advised Jenny. ''oh no, oh no, oh no'' she cried, Well it's near time for your shower anyways, so we can't leave you in this state, better get you ready for the shower ''oh no oh no, please let this not be happening'' wheezed Ms Cheung taking some more candy, letting off a chesty cough. ''Accidents happen, I'll get some shower towels. What Ms Cheung didn't see was the two servants laughing their heads off in the hallway.