View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 04:36 PM

Big Business Part III

''Oh no,'' She wheezed, she could feel the dampness penetrate through her knickers and night dress. ''where are they'' letting off a chesty cough, taking a huge gulp of water,she would loved to have stood up and took her clothes off but the thoughts of moving and the pain encouraged her to put up with the dampness. She hits the intercom beside her, when Wendy comes in carrying some towels struggling to hold back laughter ''Are you ok Ms Cheung, we better get you out of those soiled clothes''.

Breaking into a chesty cough, Ms Cheung takes another gulp of water wiping her brow, eventually catching her breath to speak ''What kept you I've been sitting here in this uncomfortably and ye disappear, probably having a good laugh at my torment''.
''Ms Cheung we weren't laughing at you just doing the preparation for your shower''. ''Well it doesn't take two of you to do that!'' wheezes Ms Cheung taking an inhaler she takes two big puffs of it.''

''Sorry Ms Cheung for upsetting you, if you could stand up and we'll take these off you''. She attempts to stand up when ''ohhhhhhhhhhh'' she cries and sits straight back down on the toilet. ''ohhhhh I've a cramp in the right leg ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, get Sarah, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,'' wiping tears from her eyes, she tried to look down at her legs but all she could see was her huge stomach.

Wendy picks up a phone and calls Sarah ''Ms Cheung has got cramp in her right leg, ok thanks'' and hangs up. ''20 seconds later, Sarah arrives into the bathroom ''phewwwwwwwwwww, the smell, Ms Cheung had you a wet dream,'' bursting into laughter ''Was it Dr Park you were dreaming about, causing a great laugh between herself and Wendy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh the pain the pain, thats right laugh at me, don't forget I pay your wages'' whines Ms Cheung, her breathing sounding very deep. Sarah puts some spray on Ms Cheungs leg that stings so hard makes her scream, she takes the oxygen mask and attaches it to her face. Sarah then massages the leg and to loosen it up. She then takes Ms Cheungs left foot and starts moving it to stretch it out. She twists it a bit harder than she should just to make Ms Cheung squirm, which she done crying like a big baby, holding the gas mask tight to her face so as it won't fall off. Sarah then loosens up the right leg in the same fashion. When Sarah was finished Ms Cheung was exhausted and found herself sweating hard, ''Get me a damp towel'' she orders, taking a huge drink of water.

Jenny then arrives back into the room ''Where have you been'' shouts Ms Cheung which forces her into some chesty coughs, again having to take more water''. Wendy then comes back with a cold towel and start wiping Ms Cheungs forehead''. ''I think you'll find Jenny is entitled to a break even if it's for as little as 5 minutes'' snorts Sarah. ''Well I wish I got a break for 5 minutes from the pain and breathlessness'' whimpers Ms Cheung drinking more water.

"Can you stand up now Ms Cheung, at least try'' begs Sarah beginning to lose her patience. ''Give me a few more minutes'' pants Ms Cheung she could now get the smell of urine off her clothes however she'd put up with it just so as she won't have to move her huge body. ''Ms Cheung!'' warns Sarah, ''We have to take those clothes off you, they smell and you smell, if Dr Park sees you like this.

''I pay him good money too,'' cries Ms Cheung ''No one is to hear about this humiliation or everyone here is fired''. ''Oh cut them off, I'm not standing up for another while''. Sarah sighs in disguist ''Ok!''. She goes grabs a scissors, strategically cutting the nite dress and knickers off Ms Cheung, leaving her sitting on the toilet her huge body and its massive pockets of fat for everyone to see. She then puts on some surgical gloves and with a damp cloth cleans around Ms Cheungs legs to get rid of the awlful smell from her.

Ms Cheung can feel herself begin to sleep and puts the gas mask on. However sleep only lasted 3 minutes as she woke up coughing then. Taking some more gulps of water Jenny applies another cold towel to Ms Cheungs forehead ''It's 5.50 am Ms Cheung, we better help you into the shower, Dr Park will want to do your normal morning examinations and it's important your clean.'' Sarah then enters the room. ''UP'' she orders whipping some candy out of Ms Cheungs hand. ''I'm not allowed a bit of candy now'', she gasps hard slowly standing up clinching her teeth with the pain shooting through her, wheezing hard trying to catch her breath. ''Oh for fucks sake'' grunts Sarah jambing an oxygen tank mask into Ms Cheungs face, now take 3 deep breaths. Both Jenny and Sarah link her on each side and slowly help Ms Cheung walk towards the shower, she panted hard, her breathing was slow and wheezy, the pain shooting through her body, every step ached, beads of sweat pumping down her face. A specially built walk in shower was built for her, it had a seat in it so as she could sit down, the shower was only 6 metres from the toilet but every step felt like a marathon to Ms Cheung. After a painstaking 10 minutes she eventually makes it into the shower, slowly sitting down groaning hard from the pressure been put on her joints, she sits down, wheezing very hard, struggling to catch any breath, her face a bright red, she could feel her body burning up from the exertion. As per normal an oxygen tank was beside her and she attaches it to her face struggling to get her breathing as near to normal. Sarah hands her a litre of water which she downs in one. Sarah then takes Ms Cheung wrist to record her heartbeat after exercise. ''A cold towel Ms Cheung'' asks Jenny ''What do you think'' wheezes Ms Cheung. Sarah then gets towel and wipes Ms Cheungs face with it to try and cool her down.

Wendy then enters the shower, Sarah and Jenny leave. Wendy is wearing a waterproof pull over suit, so as she doesn't get wet while she is giving Ms Cheung a shower. The thoughts of having to touch Ms Cheungs folds of fat was something none of them enjoyed and tried to avoid at all times by trading favours.

She turns on the water, having it a little too hot forcing Ms Cheung to squeal in pain ''ahhhhhhhhhhhhh''bursting into a wheezy cough, turn the heat down you're burning me, I'm tired telling ye to check the temperature before turning it on, some day ye'll scald me and I'm under enough pain without that she whines. ''Oh sorry Ms Cheung, turning the temperature down to really cold''. ''Now thats too cold, no wonder I've a chest infection my staff trying to kill me,'' ''Oh crap I've accidently hit the wrong button,'' she lied as she put the temperature to the heat Ms Cheung liked. Showering Ms Cheung wasn't easy, between each layer of flab had to be carefully cleaned as advised by Dr Park to try and prevent her picking up skin diseases. Due to Ms Cheungs lack of mobility to do it properly she had to get assistance do it. She didn't even wash her own hair they made the servants do it too. ''ohhhhhhhh, you're digging your nails into me'' whines Ms Cheung. She always feared servants would hurt her in the shower ever since one servant attached clothes pegs to her body, causing her great pain, it wasn't until Dr Park spotted the cause of the pain half an hour later that she fired the servant. She now had mirrors in the shower room however she couldn't twist her head side by side easily. ''Don't pull so hard on my hair'', putting her hand on her back trying to ease the pain.

''OK Ms Cheung can you push up your legs for me, I need to clean your feet and their soles''. She slowly lifts up her right leg first but not very high, she struggled with the stress on her body even that task was causing ''mmmmmmmmmmmm'', she pants ''hurry up, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, there has to be an easier way for this. "Ok thanks Ms Cheung, now your other foot''. She barely lifts her foot 3 inches off the ground, with deep wheezy breaths struggling to keep her foot up ''hurry up!, I'm burning up here as she could feel herself sweating hard again'. ''Done, now stand up I need to clean your bottom''. ''Well hurry up''. Slowly she stands up letting off massive sighs ''Be quick,''. "I'll go as fast as I can!'' ''Ok done now Ms Cheung then sits down and demands a cold towel which is again applied to her face. Jenny then offers her some water which she downs in one. She has to slowly dry off all of Ms Cheungs body into every fold of fat.

At 6.50 she had Ms Cheung fully washed and dried. Jenny then hits the phone and Sarah and Wendy soon come in the shower room. Their shifts finish at 7am. Their next task was to get Ms Cheung into her bedroom for Dr Park to examine her.

"Ms Cheung Dr Park is waiting!'' advised Sarah. ''He can come in here whinges Ms Cheung''. ''Well, if he has to come in here, he'll know your unable to go to work and he'll advise your business your in no condition for working it's up to you, not only is Dr Park in there but your clothes are too, stay here and you'll be naked like a big baby all day until you are prepared to move, no moving, no going to work, no clothes and no food'', your choice threatened Sarah. "'You're only worried because your shift is near over and ye want to go and sneer me'', breaking into another bought of coughing.

''Get me some water'' pants Ms Cheung. Sarah goes and gets her some water which she again downs quickly. Jenny dampens a towel and wipes her face to help her cool down.

Grinding her teeth, taking deep wheezy breaths she slowly gets to her feet. ''oops we forgot to bring a knickers into you'', states Jenny trying to hold in the laughter. ''Too late now'' whines Ms Cheung as she slowly begins to walk supported by the two women into her bedroom. The walk it's self seemed to take an eternity for her, she found herself gasping harder and harder after each step, eventually she made it into her bedroom where Dr Park was waiting.