Thread: Business Lady
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2003, 05:50 AM

Part IV

After looking at the dessert menu, we both decided we were too full to have dessert. Bonnie said "we can have dessert later". She picked up the tab and we got up to leave. Once in the car we started talking about what we were going to do. I said that I'd kind of like to check in, then we could could see how we feel and decide what we want to do. Once at the hotel, I checked in and headed for the elevator. I looked to see if she wanted to wait in the lobby, and noticed her starting to follow me. She said "you weren't going to leave me down here were you?" I said "of course not". Once we got to the room, she took the key and opened the door for me. We turned on the TV and sat on the couch trying to figure out what to do. It was only 8:00. She got up to use the bathroom and as I was watching her, I couldn't help thinking what was in the future. She looked so fine. While she was in there, I made sure I made myself a little more comfortable. Sitting more to the end with my hand on the back of the couch, thinking that she could definitely sit out of reach or in reach. Well to my surprise, she sat in reach! We started talking and laughing. She would occasionally lean her head back and rest it on my arm. Her legs were crossed away from me, when I noticed her changed and cross them the other way, now touching my pant leg. We got kind of quiet and after a while, I put my head back and closed my eyes for a minute. She did the same. Then I lifted my head a said, should we go...do something? I said, "I think....maybe....maybe we should do something". She asked if something was the matter. I said "no". It must have been the alcohol or something, but then I just stared at her in the eyes. She said "what"? I said, "Bonnie", I find you extremely attractive, and..well...I just feel kind of uncomfortable". She said "why"? I said that I wasn't sure, but I didn't want to do anything stupid. She said, "I don't think you could do anything stupid". With that, we kept looking into eachothers eyes. After I couldn't take it anymore, I asked her to close her eyes. She did without question. I looked at her for a moment, then started towards her slowly until the point where we could smell eachother and feel our breathing. I finally closed my eyes and moved in further to kiss her. She didn't retreat, but responded as if to approve. After kissing for a while, it started to get more heated with passion and breathing. Bonnie occassionally sent her tongue flickering into my mouth. I just had this feeling we weren't going out to any Blues bars...at least for a while.