View Single Post
Old 03-02-2002, 10:08 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Although I am no writer I thought I could help get Glyndwr's sexy and definitely naughty story back on track..........

....but then again he had not experienced this level of pleasure before. Bob relaxed and allowed Cassandra to repeatedly envelope him in her warm moist mouth. She stroked his shaft with her lips and tongue, long and deliberately. Bob finally nearing his climax, had a brief moment of clarity realizing what he was about to do. But it was too late. He grasped Cassandra silken locks as she milked his cock, swallowing all of the evidence of his wrong doings. Cassandra looked up at Bob, her tear stained cheeks glistened as she licked the last of his cum from her lips. And then she spoke the words that would later prove to be Bob’s undoing... “I think if you know what’s good for you, you will stay out of my business from here on out. I know that you would just hate for mom to find out about this.” The look in her eyes spoke volumes. Bob knew she would do it too. He sat silent, stunned, unsure of what to say, when Cassandra purred, in a deeply sarcastic tone, “Let’s see, I think I’ve got you just about where I want you....hmmm.... Now what are you going to do to ensure that I keep my silence?”.........

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas