View Single Post
Old 11-03-2001, 12:35 AM
Thamuss

Chapter Eight, Continued

Gently he put her down on the bed, and immediately Suzanne began frantically tearing at his clothes. Her arousal and passion for him made his lust explode and he helped rip off his clothes until he was standing before her completely naked.

Suzanne said with awe in her voice "Ohhh John, your prick! Your PRICK!" for she had never seen such a large cock. Reaching out with trembling hands she wrapped her fingers around his throbbing thickness.

"Ohhh Amanda, your hands feel so good. Yes Baby, stroke me like that!" the older man groaned as his daughter in law began masturbating his large, long prick. Suzanne didn't try to correct him, knowing that in his mind, the one whose hands were feeling his cock were his beloved Amanda.

Suzanne leaned forward and began licking round and round the dark purple head of his prick. She loved his taste, and she used the tip of her tongue to lave the sensitive edge of his cockhead. John was gasping and moaning. Reaching out, he gently cradled her head as he began dipping his cock inside the hot, wet, sucking mouth of his daughter in law.

Finally, he'd had enough. Suzanne was surprised when he pulled his mammoth cock from her mouth and shoved her back on the bed. But she squealed with delight when he jumped on top of her, spreading her legs in the process. His chest was squashing her breasts, her nipples hard and poking into his flesh. He raised himself into a push up position over his pretty daughter in law.

Looking into her eyes, he murmured "Suzanne, put your hand on me and guide me into your sweet little pussy."

Suzanne was eager to obey him, and her hand moved between their bodies and took his prick. She fit the gigantic head at the entrance to her pussy.

John moved forward slowly, steadily pushing his prick head inside of her. Suzanne felt when the head popped inside her cuntal canal. And then her father in law's pussy splitter was working its magic between her legs, as raw bolts of lust shot from the walls of her spread wide cunt up through her body to overload her brain.

Suzanne couldn't remember the last time she had been so wet, nor so aroused and turned on. She was stretched tight! And yet he continued to fill her snug wetness with his shaft until at last, his cockhead bumped her cervix and she felt his hairy balls nestled between her widespread ass cheeks.

Suzanne couldn't hold still. Slowly she writhed underneath the man, her head slowly whipping back and forth, her mouth open and rasping moans escaping as she arched her back.

And then John captured her hands and pulled them up above her head, pinning her hands there as he looked into her beautiful eyes.

"From now on, my dear sweet Suzanne..." She noticed that he got the name right this time, "Whenever you begin to feel horny and you can't control yourself, you come see me and I'll be sure to give you the hardest, longest lasting fucking I can."

And with that, Suzanne's father in law begn to slowly fuck his huge tool in and out of her sucking wetness. Within five minutes Suzanne was crying out and squirming, her hands still pinned above her head by one of his massive hands as her body felt the wave of a powerful orgasm running through her.

John felt the contractions and the rippling flow of her pussy muscles around his cock, but he didn't slow down. He had established a pace and continued to plow in and out of her body.

In another five minutes, Suzanne again experienced an orgasm. John then released her hands, and she wrapped them tight around his neck as she held on while he rhythmically fucked in and out of her continualy spasming pussy.

For the next twenty minutes, Suzanne was completely and totally fucked. At one point, John had pulled out, flipped her over, lifted her ass up so she was on her knees and had impaled her again on his prick. She had cum quickly, taking his cock deeper than anything had been inside her body.

Suzanne was clawing at the covers, muttering vague obscenities and entreaties for him to fuck her silly, to fill her pussy with his cum, to use her like the slut she was. She was babbling, not caring what she said, but giving into the desire to articulate her lust. She held her ass high, her legs spread to give him maximum thrust, for she loved feeling his huge member banging again and again against her pussy walls.

John had flipped her back over and, spreading and lifting her legs, he put them on his shoulders, bending the girl double. He pressed his mouth to hers and began fucking her savagely. Over and over he slammed inside of the girl. "Oh Amanda, I love your sweet, tight wet pussy. Baby, I'm going to flood you with my cum. Get ready, Honey, my cream is going to fill you up. Oh! Oh! OHHHHHH, Here it cums baby!"

And as Suzanne came once again, she felt John's prick rapidly swelling as he began pelting her cunt walls with splashes of his cum. Suzanne was sobbing and crying out, her fingernails scrathing his back, her hips trying to slam up to get every last centimeter of his cock inside her.

She was completely wanton underneath him, relishing the joy of being pinned to the bed and fucked by a real man. After she finally collapsed, John allowed her legs to fall to the side and he held her for almost fifteen minutes, stroking her hair and telling her how beautiful she was.

Finally, Suzanne looked up at John, again putting her arms around his neck.

"Daddy, do you promise to take my body whenever you want it, to fuck me when I need it, to finger me and lick me and do everything your heart desires to me? I want you to. Will you?" Suzanne could see that there was no hesitation as he replied.

"Yes Honey, I'll fuck you whenever you want it. But in return I want to use your body whenever I want it too."

She giggled. "OK Daddy, its a deal. And Daddy, I don't mind that while you were fucking me you were thinking about fucking Amanda."

He smiled. "Good thing Honey, because I'll probably be calling her name a lot. It's your body I'll be fucking, but in my mind I'll be shooting my cum inside Amanda's wet pussy."

And they fucked away the rest of the afternoon, John discreetly slipping away an hour before Suzanne's husband came home.

End of Chapter Eight