View Single Post
Old 04-26-2003, 06:28 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

4 of ??

“Your turn” I said as I looked into his eyes and started crawling toward him licking my lips. His hand paused stroking and tightened on his cock, and he moaned softly.

Once I reached him, I settled myself between his legs. He let go of his cock and leaned back into the sofa. As his cock was no longer being held, it started to bob around, like it was searching for a place to go. I reached out my hand and with my thumb and finger steadied it. Moving my face closer, I blew cool air over the engorged head, I watched as more precum appeared from the slit. I flicked my tongue out and slowly moved it toward the head, I paused just before tasting it, I looked up into his eyes, watching him as I flicked my tongue to catch all of the precious treat. Catching it on the tip of my tongue, I closed my eyes, and savoured the distinct flavour, moving my tongue around to spread the sample of things to come.

Letting his hot cock go, I shifted myself onto all fours, moving back slightly. His shaved balls dangled enticingly below and I wanted, no needed to feel them in my mouth. I dropped my head to their level and blew air over them, fascinated as the skin tightened, drawing them in tighter to his body. Pursing my lips I kissed one gently, then applying some suction, I sucked it into my mouth. I pulled my head back slightly to make the skin taut, and rolled my tongue over it, enjoying the smooth feel. I lifted my eyes and looked up at him. His head was thrown back against the back of the sofa, his adam’s apple was moving rapidly up and down, and he was very quietly moaning.

I slowly let his ball slide out of my mouth, it made a wet slurping sound as it popped out and fell back beside its partner. I poked out my tongue and licked his balls, then licked right up the shaft of his cock. I ran my tongue all over the head and then went back down the shaft. His hips thrust up slightly in reaction to my licking. I licked my way back up again, swirling my tongue over every vein and contour along the way. When I reach the top, I find the slit and flick the very tip of my tongue gently in and out, lapping at the new arrival of precum that appeared. Deciding to take pity on him, I placed my mouth just over the head, and slowly started taking him into my mouth. Everytime his hips thrust, trying to ram his cock down my throat, I anticipated the move and pulled back slightly, he soon got the message to let me do the work.
I taken as much of his cock into my mouth as I could, and had just set myself into a steady up and down motion, my tongue moving constantly over his cock, when I felt hands on my ass. I knew it wasn’t him, so it had to be her. I felt her hand start to roam over my ass and pussy, never staying in one place for long. She was setting me on fire, I hadn’t yet orgasmed, so her touching me had turned my pussy into a snarling beast. I felt him place his hands in my hair, then he started gently face fucking me. As I was too wrapped up in what she was doing I let him go for it.

She placed her fingers on my pussy lips and moved them apart, I felt the cool air moving over my pussy, then suddenly the air was warm. When her mouth first touched my clit, it sent bolts of lightning radiating all over my body. I had never experienced anything like it. Her tongue snaked its way from my clit to my entrance. I was in heaven, my body was rocking between them. I felt her move away, and growled in my throat at the loss.

“Move you legs further apart, I want to lay under you” she asked. I spread my legs wider, and I felt her position herself. Her hands grabbed my ass and she pulled herself up til her hot mouth and tongue began moving over my hot needy pussy and clit with renewed vigour. My body was striving for release, but she would feel me getting close and back off. My legs were shaking constantly, my pussy muscles were in a fever, my clit was throbbing, I was in sensory overload. Well so I thought.

Hubby pulled my sucking mouth off, saliva threads went from my lips to the head of his cock. My tongue snaked out to lick my lips and the threads broke. My jaw ached and my mouth felt stretched. He rested my head on the edge of the sofa. His hand covered his hard cock, he didn’t stroke it, but just held on to it. I figured he must have been close to coming and was giving himself time to settle down.

I felt my clit being sucked into her mouth, my hips started thrusting of their own violation. I felt the pressure build, my muscles started becoming rigid, I was so close to cumming, but again she pulled back. I was moaning and writhing in frustration. I reached down with my hand toward my clit, attempting to end the torment. She slapped them away. Her mouth has stopped its torment. I stayed where I was, expecting her to start again anytime.

I felt hands on my arms, pulling me up into a kneeling position. “I want to watch you sit on his cock” She helped me stand up, my legs were weak from them being tensed up for so long. I looked at Hubby, he had gone and got a kitchen chair and was sitting on it, his cock standing out ready for me to sit on, and I was way more than ready to accept it. I walked over and went to straddle him

“Not that way, I want you to face me and sit on it. I want to see your face as you take him” she said.

By this stage I couldn’t care less how I took him, I just wanted his big hot cock in me. I turned around, parted my legs and moved back til I straddled him. I squatted slightly til I could feel the head of his cock poised to enter my more than ready pussy. I looked into her eyes as I slowly engulfed her husband. A sigh flew out of my mouth, my pussy clamped down on the welcome invader, once he was totally in my pussy walls started clenching and rippling against his cock. God, it felt great. I tensed my legs and began lifting myself up, his cock withdrawing. Then I dropped onto his cock, feeling it slam into my cervix, this sending streams of pain/pleasure flying through my body.

I was dazed with passion, as I pumped his cock, my hand were on my breasts, I was pulling on my nipples. I looked over to her, but she has disappeared. I never gave it much thought and went back to humping him and his much appreciated cock. His moans were making my clit throb, I just love the sounds people make when aroused. Someone placed their hands on mine, moving them away from my breasts. It was her she was back. She bent her head and sucked my nipple into he mouth, only letting it go once it was about an inch long, then she did the same with the other. I closed my eyes again and let the sensations roll over me.

I felt something clasp my nipples and assumed she was pinching or biting them. I opened my eyes and looked down at them, but it wasn’t any of those things, she had put clothes pegs on my nipples and was gently flicking them with her fingers. She was kneeling in front of us, watching his cock going in and out of my wet pussy. She looked up and grinned at me, then leaning forward, all the time keeping her eyes on mine, she stuck out her tongue and ran it over my clit. My muscles started contracting, Hubby sensing my eminent orgasm, started pistoning his cock in and out of my pussy. My body had turned into one big puddle of sensations. I felt him tense, he let out a roar, his cock started to expand, then the pulses of hot cum entering me. It was then that I reached for that orgasmic plane. I hovered there before my body went into a wave after wave of spasms, her tongue working frantically on my clit.

I collapsed back onto him, his spent cock still in my sopping pussy. The aftershocks were going through me. She stood and leaned into kiss me passionately, I could taste my cum on her lips. When I had recovered enough for my legs to support me I stood, his soft cock slipping from me with a slurping sound. Out mixed cums were running down my legs, my pussy felt well used and very satisfied.

“How about a shower for us all, then a bit of a snooze……..then we should be all fine for another round” I asked

“Sounds like a great idea to me” she said

“Count me in…..That was way too good to only do once”

They moved off to have a shower, all squeezing in. When they finished, they quickly got dry and lay naked on the bed to recharge their sexual batteries.

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!