View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 09:21 AM
Scorpio123

Sister Julia Administers Discipline (Chapter 10)

Jackie lay back one the pillows nervously – awaiting Doctor Julie’s first instructions regarding her public masturbation – the final part of her punishment.

Her legs were spread wide as instructed and her hands on her inner thighs just next to her pussy. Her bottom and thighs were still glowing from her spanking but the pain had eased now and the bed was soft.

The spanking had been severe and she had ended up crying and screaming, especially during the final minutes with the tawse. But it now seemed to have made her more aroused than ever. She had been dreading her public masturbation almost more than the spanking and examination that had preceded it. However she now felt a desperate need for release. She’d been brought to the brink of orgasm earlier but not allowed all the way.

Having to perform in front of four other women now seemed like a small price to pay after what she’d been through in the previous hour.

At the foot of the bed she could see Sister Mary, Nurse Kate, Doctor Julie and Sister Julia seated in a semicircle. She must present quite a spectacle – now that her bra had been removed her tits were fully on display and she could feel her nipples growing harder under the women’s gaze. She could feel her pussy getting wetter and starting to open.

Doctor Julie spoke in a soft but firm voice.

“Jackie – I will be supervising this part of your punishment. Nurse Kate will be assisting me as needed and the two Sisters will make suggestions as they wish. “

Jackie quailed slightly at this. The young nurse had been given access to her pussy during the examination and had been extremely thorough. She had then delivered a fearsome paddling as part of Jackie’s spanking.

“The purpose of your public masturbation is not necessarily to humiliate you, but more to require you to perform some acts that you would not normally consider, even in private. Also be assured that we will all very much enjoy watching you perform. You will do as instructed throughout, adopt whatever positions you are told to and perform whatever acts. If not you risk a return to the spanking bench or other punishment. Do you understand Jackie.”

“Yes Doctor”.

“Also be sure that you will gain some pleasure from it, probably a considerable amount. My intention is to see you orgasm several times for as long as possible. As you know I am something of an expert in the field. Please simply follow my instructions. If you are having real difficulty with anything myself or Nurse Kate will help.”

All four women were looking at her intently, obviously enjoying the spectacle. Young Kate in particular was smiling and looking as if she was relishing this. Being on display like this was now unexpectedly starting to turn her on further, as was the prospect of being in the complete control of Doctor Julie. Although she didn’t like to admit it she was getting wetter by the minute and could now feel her clit starting to harden. Having to hold her hands in place on her open thighs but not quite touching her pussy was increasingly difficult and frustrating.

Doctor Julie now got up and walked over to the trolley at the side of the bed and picked up two of the vibrators placed there.

“Some of these will be familiar to you – I assume the clit vibe and the rabbit are toys that you have experienced before.”

“Yes Doctor”.

“Do you use these at home ?”

“Yes”.

She replaced them and picked up the long straight vibrator.

“Do you also have experience of fucking yourself with one of these ?”.

“Yes”.

She now held up the thick knobbled six inch vibe.

“This may be less familiar. It is intended to stretch you wide and deep. Don’t worry – it will only be used when you are fully aroused and wet. I promise you that it won’t hurt, when we get to it you’ll be surprised how easy it is to insert and how much you enjoy it. Kate or I will help you if you have any difficulty.”

The doctor placed that item back and picked up the long slim curved model.

“This is also something I believe you haven’t experienced. Its an anal vibrator and although you may not believe me you’ll be surprised how good it feels when it goes in.”

She replaced that on the table and walked over to Sister Julia.

“May I have the anal probe please Sister.”

Julia reached into her pocket, retrieved it and handed it over. Julie walked back over to Jackie’s side. She held up the beaded six inch probe for Jackie to observe.

“I saw your reaction to this earlier when you were in the examination chair. I intend to use it again during your masturbation to enhance your pleasure. Please be honest – you did enjoy it, at least slightly”.

“Yes I did Doctor”.

“Which was more intense Jackie – on the way in or the way out ?”.

“On the way out”.

“You are going to discover a particular use for this later. But shortly we must proceed with your masturbation.”

Julie turned to Sister Julia.

“I understand that the reason you nominated Nurse Kate to witness this is to further her education and learn from a more experienced older woman. Is that correct Sister ?”

“It is Doctor”.

“I also believe that Nurse Kate has been instructed to come here without panties. Also that she will be taken to your examination room for a supervised masturbation session when we are finished here”.

“That is correct.”

Jackie saw Kate beginning to flush slightly and look a little nervous.

“May I take Kate under my management for the duration of this session. She will be assisting me but there is also a particular thing I would like her to do.”

Julia smiled and Jackie saw that Kate was beginning to fidget nervously.

“Of course”

“Thank you Sister. Nurse Kate will you please stand up.”

Nurse Kate complied.

“Are you wearing panties ?”

“No Doctor.”

“Kindly remove your dress.”

“Please doctor!”

“Do as you are told now.”

The young nurse looked distraught. But like Jackie Kate knew the price of disobedience and Jackie looked on as she fumbled with her buttons, undid the dress and let it drop to the floor. It revealed a pair of large round tits clad in a lacy white half cup bra, two pink nipples poking over the top. More importantly she was wearing a small pair of lacy white see through panties, her dark hairy pussy hair clearly visible beneath.

Jackie waited with delight to see what happened next.

The doctor addressed her.

“Can you please explain why you are wearing these items.”

Kate was almost in tears.

“I was really looking forward to my session. These ….. turn me on.”

“And how did you think you would get away with this when you reported to Sister’s examination room ?”

Kate looked down shamefaced and replied in a low voice.

“I was going to remove them in the toilets before I reported to the examination room.”

“There are two transgressions here. Firstly you are wearing a non- regulation bra to work that make your nipples clearly visible to other staff and patients. Secondly you have disobeyed a direct instruction from Sister Julia to come here without panties.”

The doctor turned to Sister Julia.

“I assume that you will decide on appropriate punishment after we are finished here”.

Julia looked directly at the young nurse.

“I will indeed”.

“I will still require you to assist me during this session Kate. But you are going to present Jackie with a rather more interesting view while she masturbates for us. Kindly remove your bra and drop your panties. You may then sit down for now.”

Kate complied with tears in her eyes. She unhooked the bra at the back and Jackie was delighted to see her fantasy fulfilled – Kate had large tits accentuated by her slim build. They were high, firm and white, hanging nicely on either side. The pink nipples were large and erect – surrounded by darker pink aureoles with little pimples and a few dark hairs.

An added bonus came as the panties came down Kate revealed an extremely hairy pussy. To Jackie it looked as if the black hair was soft rather than wiry. It would no doubt be yielding to the razor soon, Jackie wondered if she would be there to watch.

Kate sat down on her chair and looked at the ground, knees tightly together.

The Doctor looked at her.

“Two more things Kate. Kindly look up at Jackie and do so throughout the session unless I tell you otherwise. You are here to learn. Also please open your legs and keep them open at all times.”

Jackie watched as Kate’s tearful eyes met hers. She then observed as her knees slowly parted to reveal a narrow pink slit just visible through the dense hair.

Doctor Julie now turned her attention back to Jackie.

“I’m afraid your punishment still needs to be completed. we will now proceed”.