Thread: The new CEO
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2001, 07:38 PM
BehindTheWheel

The new CEO

Being a sales rep in the city I spend everyday in my car. The days are just as the one before. One client after the other. The job paid very well and I was considered the top in the salesman in the country but still it was getting to me.

One day I recieved an e-mail from our new CEO. A woman named Tracy Smith. She said she was flying into the city in two days and she wanted to get together with me and go over our new product line with the ad agency.

I never met this woman but i've spoken to her many times on the phone. She had a sultry sexy voice that really got me thinking but thought I would never get to meet her as she lives on the west coast where the main offices are.

The e-mail said she was landing tue night at 5:30. She wants me to pick her up at the airport so we can go straight to dinner and go over some business plans before the next days meeting with the ad agency.

I thought to myself, how the hell am I supposed to pick up this woman who I never met before. Oh well I guess I could just stand there at the gate with one of those signs with her name and she will find me.

Tue night came and there I was standing at the gate waiting for the passengers to come off the plane. One by one they started to come thru the doors. Some business men at first then some family's. One very pretty woman came out but was greeted by her boyfriend.

Then I saw her. She was a tall slender brunette. About 5'10, straight black hair down to her waist. She wore a business jacket with a skirt, white blouse and high heels with black stockings. She carried only a small briefcase.

I knew this had to be her. She looked like the CEO of a multi-million dollar company. She looked just like the smart sexy woman that I'd love to fuck her brains out.

As she walked towards me I smiled and said "Tracy Smith?"

She shook my hand and with her touch my mind started to wander.

She had a soft warm feel as she wraped her fingers around mine. Her nails were polished in the same red as her full pouty lips were painted.

My thoughts were of the same hand holding my cock slowley jerking it over her face with those big brown eyes looking into mine. Those full red lips parted by her open mouth and out streched tounge.

Wait a minute. This was my new boss here. I have to stay focused, stay professional. Snap out of it.

Hi, my name is Derek Jones....

to be continued..