View Single Post
Old 01-18-2004, 12:08 AM

Miss Blake

Miss Blake was dumbfounded when into the clearing stepped two of her students…two of her female students, Tracy and Jenn.

Tracy and Jenn started kissing and caressing each other. Soon the girls had peeled off all of their clothes and their kisses had turned into intimate licks. Miss Blake couldn’t believe what she was seeing, and she couldn’t believe she was hiding in the bushes watching the young girls in their private moment. She was just about to suggest that they leave when Shawn took her hand in his and squeezed it. Shawn then placed her small hand on the hard cock he had gotten watching his classmates play with each other. Then Shawn was behind her, pressing his cock into her.

“Watch them,” he softly said as he pushed into her. She watched her two female students suck each other’s cunts, and thought it was one of the most erotic things she had ever seen. Shawn whispered poetry in her ear, and rode her hard.

In the sun `tis a woe to me!
And her voice is a string of coloured beads,
Or steps leading into the sea.
She loves me all that she can,
And her ways to my ways resign;
But she was not made for any man,
And she never will be all mine.

Miss Blake felt herself slipping into the ecstatic place Shawn took her. The place where all that mattered were the salacious images in front of her, the impassioned words caressing her ears, and the glorious sensations that Shawn induced in her.

“Oh Shawn…Oh god…I need this…don’t stop” she panted, her eyes focused on the two girls in front of her.

“Miss you feel so good,” Shawn growled in response, ”you’re so hot, so wet”.

“I love the way you make me feel…yes..that’s it.,” Mindy moaned arching her back involuntarily as Shawn’s cock hit her spot. “I love this, oh fuck…I love you Shawn”. Miss Blake erupted then into orgasm.

As Mindy came on Shawn’s cock, he erupted into orgasm coating her insides with his seed.

By the time Mindy had settled back into the present moment she became aware that Tracy and Jenn had slid their clothes back on and were making their way out of the clearing.

Mindy stood up, Shawn’s now limp member slid out of her. She turned around and leaned against him, wrapping her arms around his waist. As she looked up into his eyes she saw such turbulent emotions in their depths. And then the memory of her orgasm came rushing back, and the words she had muttered in the heat of the moment. She blushed realizing she had yet again exposed an intimate part of herself to her student.

“I need you too Miss,” Shawn said, tucking a stray hair behind her hair. He leaned down and kissed her tenderly on the mouth.

Miss Blake sighed in relief, and relaxed into Shawn’s kiss. His need was enough. She could live with that.
things of which I dream of still,"

-Cowboy Junkies "Black-eyed Man"