Thread: The Drive
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2002, 06:46 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

It didn't take long for the guy to start exploring further, his hand dropped to Amber's leg and moved upwards. She parted her legs so he would have more access.

"That's it, keep going" Amber breathed

He ran his index finger along Amber's wet slit, parting her forbidden lips slightly.

Amber reached down and tugged at his jeans, the fly button pulling open easily. She found his hard cock quickly and she tried to encourage him to insert his fingers into her.

He wasn't taking her subtle hints so she pulled away from him and looked down to see what 'package' he had. He wasn't big, about 4 inches but he was hard. Very, very hard. And that was all that mattered to Amber. There was no better feeling that a stiff cock in your pussy. Amber grined and moved to the front of the car and laid back on the bonnet. The guy followed her and started pushing his jeans down.

Amber shook her head.

"Fist fuck me you prick" Amber spat at him

The guy was taken aback.

Amber reached for her ankles and gripped the tightly as she pulled her legs towards her shoulders.

"You heard me, stick your fist into my cunt"

The guy hitched his pants back up. All Amber wanted right now was to be opened up. She loved to pleasure and pain that fist fucking brought with it. She was increadibly wet so it wouldn't be hard for the guy to get his fist inside her.

One, two then three fingers explored inside Amber's wet mound. God it felt good. He started to pump her with his hand, Amber gripped her ankles even tighter, pulling her legs further apart, her breathing quickly becoming shallow. This felt great but she wanted more.

"Your fist dammit," Amber panted, "use your fist!"

He quickly removed his fingers and then she felt the first sting that she had been longer for. Her slick pussy swallowed his fist. Oh my GOD!!

"Oh GOD, that's it, that's it. Fuck me!" Amber screamed.

The guy grabbed her upper thigh as he fist fucked Amber, amazed to see his fist disappear into the tiny girl's muff.

After only 30 seconds he couldn't take it anymore, his cock was bursting out of his pants, he had to enter this girl. Amber sighed loudly as the guy pulled his fist out of her. She had been so close to cumming.

"Bend over you little slut" the guy ordered in a deep voice, "now you're really going to get it"