Thread: The Void
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2004, 09:45 PM

Father/daughter

“So what’s this idea you have about college,” she asked sipping her tea.

“Well,” Frank started. “Online college might be easier and also going to the community college here, but nothing beats going to a real University. What employer is going to be impressed when you show him your degree from some online university? So I’m thinking, why couldn’t you take some real classes at the University? It’s only 80 miles away. It’s expensive, but your mother is going to pay for it.”

His real concern was her education. He wanted the best she could get, but he still wanted to spend as much time with her as he could.

“So, what if we drive down to the University and see what credits they will accept from online and community college? See what core classes you have to take there to work for your degree? Then see if you can take those classes, two days in a row, like Tuesday and Wednesday, or Wednesday and Thursday. That way you would only have to be gone for those days. Whadda ya think there sunshine?” He said placing his hand on the side of her beautiful face.

He really wanted the best for her and he didn’t want her to think that he was trying to send her away, especially when they were just beginning a life together.

“I’m going for a swim,” he said sitting his glass down and jumping in the pool, doing a perfect cannonball. The cool water splashing back on Roxie.

“Ooooooo, bad Daddy,” she shrieked diving in the pool right behind him.

When they both surfaced she grabbed his shoulders and tried to push him back under. She needn’t have tried, he grabbed her by the hips and pulled her under with him. As he pulled her under he also pulled her to him, kissing her deeply. It seemed that water had become their element. She wrapped her arms and legs around him as she kissed him back. The kiss went on and on, until Frank could feel his lungs stating to burn for lack of oxygen. He knew what Roxie was doing. She could hold her breath longer than he could, but he was bound and determined to outlast her. They slowly sank to the bottom of the pool, where he bent his knees, ready for a push off. Finally he was out of air. He pushed off the bottom and broke the surface, gasping for breath.

“You win, you win,” he laughed.

“That’ll teach ya,” she said reproachful, gasping for breath herself, then looking around quickly, she unwrapped herself from him and moved away slightly.

Frank too was aware of the situation. They would need to keep their relationship within the walls of the house, or under water, and he didn’t think he could hold his breath that long.

He splashed water at her playfully then swam off across the pool. They played in the water for an other half-hour or so, just a father and daughter enjoying each other company. After awhile Frank’s stomach gave a small rumble.

“I’m starting to get hunger,” he commented. “I’ll help ya make supper.” He said swimming to the edge of the pool and climbing out.

He reached down and helped Roxie out as well, rubbing her down with the towel.

“I’ll start the grill,” he said. “While the get the breasts.”

“Daddy,” she said smiling at him. “I already have the breasts, didn’t you notice?”

“Wha…..,” his eyes went to the smooth mounds encased in the white bikini bra. “Yes, baby, I noticed. I’ll get to those later.” He smiled back at her. “Gotta eat, keep my strength up,” he laughed.

She smiled and turned going into the house. He watched her go, watched her ass move and sway as she walked. He had been attracted to her ass lately but didn’t know why, maybe because it was so perfect. He turned and went to the grill, turning the handle and pushing the igniter button. She brought the chicken breast out and handed them to him.

“Everything is ready except for the breast daddy,” she said.

They both looked down at her breasts, smiling.

“These won’t take long,” he assured her placing the chicken breasts on the grill.

And they didn’t, he had them on the table in twenty minutes and they sat down to eat. They talked a little about his college idea, when the divorce would be final, and other things as they ate. Roxie got up and took her plate to the sink and started clearing the table. Frank finished and took his plate to the sink. She came back and started running dishwater as he stood there talking to her.

“I’ll rinse,” he said moving around behind her.

But that is far as he got. He stopped right behind her.

“Gee, I almost forgot these other breasts,” he said undoing the clasp that held her bikini top on.

He caught it, freeing her tits, and tossed it on the counter top. He reached around in front of her and held both her firm tits in his hands gently squeezing them. Leaning forward, pressing his body up to hers, he kissed her on the shoulder and neck. She pushed her ass back against his hardening cock. He slowly started kissing his way down her back, over her shoulder blades and down the middle of her spine. He felt her shiver as he kissed down to her lower back, ending up kneeling behind her. He gently pulled the bottoms of the bikinis down exposing her beautiful rounded ass. He held her ass in both hands as he placed little kisses all over it. She leaned forward pushing her ass farther back into his face. He ran his tongue down the crevice, licking each side until he came to her sweet pink asshole.

“Mmmm God,” he moaned as he placed his lips over her tight hole.

He licked all around it trying to push his tongue inside but could not manage it. She pushed back harder against his face. Suddenly the image of Betty standing there, watching him suck and lick Roxie’s asshole, came into his mind. A perverse pleasure came over him. He reached up and rubbed his finger against her pussy, she was wet already. He slipped a finger inside her, coating it with her juices, then brought it out and pressed it against her asshole. As he pressed it harder to the tight hole, she pushed harder against it. Slowly the muscle gave way as his saliva and her juices allowed his finger to slip inside the puckered hole.

“Ooooh daddy,” she moaned.

“Turn around baby,” he whispered up to her.

With his finger still in her asshole Roxie turned and swung her leg over her fathers head and stood facing him, her knees slightly bent and her legs spread.

“Play with it baby,….play with your pussy,” he breathed.

She reached down, placing a hand on the top of his head, the other one going to her pussy as she started to masturbate in front of her fathers face. He would glance up at her and smile as he watched her, every now and then leaning in to lick her clit. He continued to work his finger in and out of her asshole. He watched her, feeling her legs start to tremble, knowing she was about to cum. He slowly pulled his finger out and stood up.

“I think the dishes can wait,” he said.

Her knees were weak and wobbly so he just scooped her up in his arms and carried her through the house and up the stairs.

“I see you cleaned house today,” he smiled at her as he carried her into his bedroom, and laid her on his bed, now soon to become their room and their bed.

He felt a delightful sensation as he carried her through the door and laid her on the bed, almost as a new groom, with his new bride. He worked his swim trunks over his engorged cock and let them fall to the floor, then climbed into the bed beside his daughter, the very bed that she had been conceived in.

“Mmmm fresh sheets,” he said as he rolled over to her. “I love fresh sheets almost as much as I love you,” he added as he placed his mouth over hers.