View Single Post
Old 06-26-2004, 10:20 PM
A Little of Both

Was it possible that she was being kept by the very abomination she sought to kill? Seraphina could not get that question out of her mind. How else could she explain the delay? She loked around the room. None of her things had been left with her. No clothes and certainly not her sword. No, of course they had taken that. But, if she was indeed being held prisioner by the vampire, she could not figure out why. She had only seen blood lust and carnage from the vile creatures. Why was this one so different? And why did this vampire ignight a spark of memory and God forbid.... warmth... in her mind?

Nightfall decended upon the castle. She could no longer concentrate on the book she had been reading. With a cry of frustration she threw the book against the wall.

"I don't really think it's necessary to take your frustrations out on Mister Shakespeare Seraphina." a velvety voice said from behind her.

Startled, she twirled round to face her captor and came face to face with the most beautiful man she had ever met. On second glance she realized her mistake. He was not a man at all.

"The full moon is calling, the fever is high.
And the wicked wind whispers and moans.
You got your demons, you got desires
Well, I got a few of my own"
~The Eagles