View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 12:05 PM
Married Couple

Chapter Two

Samantha stayed busy for several hours helping to serve food and drinks. Several times she had to tell the muchachos that she didn't want to dance. It was so much that she didn't want to dance, just not with them. Trixy had informed her that Roberto was at the fiesta, but she had been so busy that she had not seen him. She wondered even if he had came to her for food or drink, would she have recoginzed him. It had been five long years and she had changed a lot in that time. It was possible that he had too.

It was nearing ten o'clock when Samantha decided to slip away and stand where the breeze was cooler. Even though the fiesta was held outside, there was very little breeze where she was and the spring night was unusually warm tonight. She slipped away unnoticed, or at least she thought she had, and leaned against the wall of one of the buildings. The glow of the hanging linternas around the corner of the building made a nice long shadow for her to hide in. The breeze was much cooler and stronger here. She felt herself cooling down as the breeze lightly played with the bottom of her falda. She closed her eyes and listen to the sound of the mariachi band as they played.

Samantha didn't know how long she had leaned against the wall, but the sound of spurs jingling as they came towards her made her back stiffen against the wall. So many of the hombres here tonight wore them and she wondered which one it was. She had kept herself busy for the soul purpose of not having to dance with any of them. She drew in a deep breathe as the man stopped short of the building's shadow. She could see his eyes in the glow of the linternas. They were the same eyes she had seen earlier that today. The ones that had tormented her all day as she tried to remember where she had seen them before.

Samantha studied the hombre. He was tall, at least a half foot taller than her. His body was slender, yet his muscular strength was very evident. His sombrero hung down his back. She could tell his hair and mustache matched that of his eyes. His shoulders were broad and sturdy. And his legs were long and lean. He wore all black and this scared her. All the bandidos she had seen wore only black. She drew in a deep breathe. If he came near her, no one would be able to hear her screams over the band. His laugh quickly dismissed her fear and drew out her anger. How dare he mock her fear! He knew he scared her with his presences and it amused him.

"Que," Samantha yelled at the hombre. Feeling a sudden burst of courage, she threatened, "I must worn you that all I have to do is scream and there will mucho hombres here." The hombre again laughed. "Do not fool yourself, nina," he said laughingly. "Besides, Samina, I wish you no harm." She braced herself against the wall. He called her Samina. Only one man had ever called her "Samina". "Roberto," she gasped. "Si, Samina," he laughed. All her fears and anger was dissolved and she ran to him.

As Samantha reached him, she didn't notice that he had stepped inside the shadows with her. His arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her tight against him. Her arms went around his neck. Her fingers played with his long ponytail. She felt his soft lips on hers; they tasted of wedding punch with a slight hint of licor. His hands slidding up her back and then back down, cupping her ass in their firmness. She felt his tongue slip between her lips and she eagerly accepted it. Her own twirled with his. Her breathing became labored as he passionatley kissed her. She then gasped for air as she felt his hands lower to her legs and lift her up. Her virginal womanhood felt his hardness pressing against it. His body nearly crushed her against the wall as passion and lust overtook him as well. And then just as soon, she felt her feet on the ground again. Her head spun with the prospect of what had just happened.

Robeto looked down at Samantha. So long he had waited to do that. To show her his feelings for her. All fears he had of her not wanting him in return were dismissed when she eagerly and passionately kissed him back. The warmth of her smaller body, mainly her womanhood, next to him nearly drove him loco. He laughed as he said, "We must get back to the fiesta, Samina, or I wil be more than tempted to take you to my bed. I will be having my way with you right here and now." He was a little shocked and suprised when she asked, "And where would your bed be found?" "Anywhere I make it," he said with a tone of desire that would make the diablo himself blush. He was even more surprised when she asked, "Do you promise to show me sometime?" "Si," he said with desire dripping from him, "I am tempted to show you now. But Samnia, mi bella, there are mucho people around. It would not be proper."

Roberto grabbed Samantha by her hand and hurriedly walked her back to the fiesta. He saw his padres sigh with relief when they joined the dance taking place. A few twirls later and he noticed that all the eligiable hombres were stareing at him as if they could kill him. He inwardly smiled as he knew that he was dancing with one of the most sought after and mucho bella senoritas at the fiesta. It also made him proud to know that he was the only hombre she had, and would, dance with all night. Even if he had to fight them off to do it, he would make sure that she remained his alone all night.

Midnight approached and many of the guests began to leave. The happy couple had already taken leave early in the evening. Armando and Maria said "buenoas nochas" to Roberto. Of their four daughters, one of them being Samantha, the two eldest ones were married and were leaving as well with their own husbands and children. Samantha and Trixy were the only two hijas left at home. Trixy was already with her parents when Armando held out his hand for Samantha to come with them. Roberto knew that even though she was twenty, she was still under the protection of his father since she was still unwed. Placing his arm around her waist, he pulled her close to him and said to his padre, "I will bring her to the casa. I would like for her to stay. I offer my protection to her."

Roberto held his breathe as his padre kept his hand extended for several long seconds before retracting it. He cautiously watched as his padre stepped close to them, determination in his eyes. Armando spoke to Roberto alone, put the words were heard by Samantha as well. "If she is hurt by you or any one else while under your protection, I just might forget that you are mi hijo mayor. Fourteen years I have protected her. Don't make me regret this." Roberto nodded his head and watched his padres and younger hija walk away.

Pride filled Roberto's chest as he was now left as Samantha's protector. He only whished that it was for the rest of his life and not just for tonight. Looking across the small village, he saw the church standing tall and proud. Pulling Samantha away from the crowd of people still there, he held her at arms length. "Samania, mi bella," he said, "I want to ask you uno question. You do not have to answer me now."

Roberto knelt down before her and looked up at her. His voice turned soft and luring, "I cannot offer you a fine casa to live in en el presente. And we would live from day to day, sleeping where ever we found a place. Mi marido por favor, Samina? Make me the happiest hombre alive and marry me." In the soft glow of the linternas he saw her smile and her eyes sparkling like alhajas. "Si. Si. Si, Roberto. Si," she exclaimed. "I would be honored to be your mujar." He quickly stood up and pulled his querida tightly to him. "Oh Samina," he sighed. "I have loved you for so long. I want you for my mujar now."