View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 02:11 PM
Married Couple

Chapter Four

Samantha sighed as she looked out the winodw of Roberto's room. It was in the upper right hand corner of the old bordello. But the best part of the room, or so she thought, was the banera sitting by the wall. She watched the yellowish glow of the sun as it began to sink behind the mountains. The sky streaked with yellow, then organge, red fading into purple, and then blue before finally giving in to the black sky. Her mind sifted through the the events of the day. She had been awaken by Roberto and married him that morning; a half days ride had brought them here; and then with the help of Juan's sister, Anita, and Marcu's amor, Gina, she had cleaned the room so that it took on a woman's touch. They had eaten supper with his men before he left for a few minutes to arrange a surprise. She continued to stare blankly out the window and didn't even noticed that the sun had completely set. Or that Roberto had entered the room and now stood behind her. The soft touch of his lips on her skin as he said "Samina" made her jump.

Samantha felt Roberto's strong hands as they roamed her body. Her own hands raised above her head and closed around his neck. Her eyes closed and she felt his hands move up her stomach and cup her pichos. She felt a slight rumble in her throat and then heard him say, "You purr like a gatitio, mi amor. You purred just like you did when I touched you while we were riding. I like to hear it." His hand then rubbed the wanting spot of her concha. His voice became husky and almost demanding as he whispered in her ear, "You will purr like that again, Samina. You will purr for only me, si? You are MY mujer and I want to hear you purr in my lecho as we make amor."

Roberto felt Samantha jump in his arms as they heard the light tapping of the open door. "Si," he said, already knowing who it was. "The aqua for you bano, Senor Chavez," the older woman said. "Si," he said, releasing Samantha from his hold. He eagerly watched as the last of the water was poured into the banera. Smiling, he said "buenas nochas" to the few women who had brought the water. He then bolted the door close.

Roberto watched Samantha as she nervously played with the fabric of her dress. "This is your surprise, Samina," he said. He knew that she was a vergen and scared of what was soon to happen. He smiled as he removed his hat and gun belt; placing them on the small table next to the lecho. Next he removed his boots and dropped them next to the lecho where he could easily get them in the morning. He then pulled his shirt from his pants and unbottoned it before dropping it to the floor. Taking Samantha's hand, he pulled her away from the window and into his arms.

Roberto tilted Samantha's head and ligthly grazed his lips against hers. The softness of her skin drove him loco. With unbridled passion driving him, he plunged his tongue into her mouth; mating with her own. His hand, still around her waist, pressed her tighter to him. His pija was now fully hard from wanting his new bride. Without thinking about it, he unzipped the back of her dress as they continued to kiss. His fingers gripped the material and slowly pulled it from her shoulders and her arms. He felt the softness of her naked breasts as they now pressed against him. He kissed his way down her neck, between her breasts, and then her stomach; pulling the material down as he went. Standing back, he took in her beauty.

Samantha moved one hand across her breasts as the other covered her concha. She watched Roberto shake his head as he said, "No, Samina. Do not hide your beauty from me. I am your marido now. Por favor, mi belle, do not hide your beautiful body from me. I want to see you." Slowly, she slid her hands away from her, letting them hang by her side. She watched as he removed his pants, revealing his body completely. She gasped as he craddled her in his arms and carried her to the banera. She closed her eyes as she felt the warm water touch her skin, rising just above her nipples, as he lowered her in. Eyes still closed, she felt the water rise above higher before she felt his own foot touching her leg.

Samantha opened her eyes and smiled nervously at Roberto. He pulled her to him, straddling her on his lap. She watched him lather up the soft clothe in his hand and rubbed her breasts with it. She blushed as he began to wash her whole body. She the in turn washed him, blushing again when she washed his hardness. Feeling fully clean, she purred as he drew a nipple into his mouth, sucking and teasing it. His hands rubbed her culo as he continued to suck. "Roberto," she purred. His own moan filled the room. His hand teased her swollen and throbbing clit as he now teased the other nipple. She felt his finger slide inside of her, rubbing her sensitive area as he moved his finger in and out. "I need to be in you, Samina," he groaned. "I need to feel your warm, silkines surrounding me."

Samantha felt Roberto's body rising and followed his move. She like the feel of him drying her body with the soft towel and she did so for him in return, blushing when she reached his manhood. She now laid on his lecho, her new marido laying between her legs. His tongue gently swiped her clit, causing her to buck and purr. "Roberto," she cooed. "Oh, Roberto. Oh mi Dios!" She felt a wave of pleasure move over her. It felt better than the one she had experienced earlier in the day.

Roberto kissed his way back up his mujer's body. He pushed his manhood to the opening of Samantha's virginal concha. "Relax," he softly whispered in her ear, "you will mucho like the way this feels, Samina. You will be wanting more and more. I promise." He pushed the tip of himself in, watching her flinch as he did. Her hands pushed at his chest, trying effortlessly to move him. "Roberto," she pleaded with both her eyes and her tone. His need became to much. He knew she wanted him too, but was only afraid of the pain. He had to show her that once the pain was removed, the pleasure was worth it. Grasping each of her wrists in his hands, he held her them next to her head. Pushing his shoulders up, he pushed his manhood into her. He felt her rip as his pija stretched her. Her warmth and wetness was still there, helping him to move in her.

Roberto pulled out and then pushed back in; the tip of him touching the one thing that made her a virgin. His heart tore as Samantha cried from pain. He knew he was bigger than average, and that she would be able to take him completely once he had "broke her in". Her eyes pleaded with him as he again pulled out and then back in, this time shattering her purity and claiming her as his own. Her gasp from pain was almost more than she could bare. He began to slowly move himself in her. He watched her eyes. The fear and pain began to slip away. He now saw pleasure filling them. She began to moan and purr as he pleasured them both. He released her wrists. Her hands wrapped around his back and rested on his shoulders.

Roberto moaned as Samantha pulled his chest closer to her own. Her legs wrapped around his waist, pushing him deeper and deeper in her. "See, mi querida," he said, "the pain goes away and only pleasure is left." Her moans and purrs told him that she was indeed enjoying herself. "Roberto," she panted as he moved in her. He ran his hand down her leg, cupping it just under her knee and pulled her leg up. He moved deeper into her. He felt her shudder as she released on him for the first time. It was too much and he too released. He hoovered just above her, kissing her in the afterglow of their lovemaking. He then moved next to her and pulled her close to him. They would sleep now. But soon... he would have her again.