View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 02:45 PM

The Coming of Age

She walked along the balcony to the point at the furthest end, which looked over to the hills and parks near the small sea. This had always been her favourite place to stand and relax. Sometimes in the distance, you could see the planetary cruisers as they darted across between the many settlements and artificial worlds surrounding Uranus. She put her hands on the wall around the balcony and leaned forward, feeling the slight breeze on her breasts and on her bare crotch.

But she wasn't alone. Another girl was standing at the balcony also watching the view. And not a girl she'd ever met before. She was also naked except for short puffed blue velvet sleeves that covered her from her elbows to her shoulders. She had long braided hair trailing down her back cascading from a topknot in the centre of her otherwise shaven head. Unusually, however, she was totally black. In the modern world most racial distinction had disappeared after the many years of interbreeding. Most people were various shades of brown. Very few were especially pale or especially dark. What dedicated single-mindedness over the generations had led to such racial purity?

"It's a very warm night," the girl commented with a broad smile from between thick reddened lips, a flash of white from her eyes and teeth startlingly distinct against her black skin. "And such a beautiful view!"

"It is, isn't it?" agreed Zoot. "Look at the lights shimmer on the sea from the planet's reflection. I often stand here and admire this view. Sometimes, you see the moons reflected as well."

"You often enjoy this view? You must live here? Are you Zoot? The girl whose coming of age it is?"

"Yes, the same," Zoot smiled. "Is it a long time since your coming of age?"

The black girl smiled in return. Such beautiful strong teeth! "Not long ago, really. Less than six months, I think. I'm still getting used to all the freedom I can enjoy. It's so liberating, but also quite daunting. Look, we're not introduced. I'm Lamentha. I came here with Agnatha. I've really enjoyed your party."

Zoot put an arm around Lamentha's waist and the two of them stood at the balcony edge looking out at the dark shadows and the distant lights. Lamentha leaned her head over and kissed Zoot tenderly on the cheek. Despite all the physical attention she'd received all night, somehow this kiss imprinted itself more firmly in Zoot's mind than all the probing and sweaty groping she'd enjoyed up till then. She turned her face around away from the starlit view and gazed deeply into Lamentha's eyes.

"I don't really know you. Perhaps we shouldn't..." she commented.

Lamentha grinned. "This is your coming of age, Zoot. From now on, it doesn't matter whether or how well you know anyone. If you want to, you can just do what you like. Come on, girl. I've heard so much about you this evening from your friends. Let's see what you feel like."

The black girl put her hands around the back of Zoot's neck and pulled her forward onto her large welcoming lips. Still shy, despite her relative intoxication, Zoot was uneasy with getting to know Lamentha so physically so soon, but as their lips conjoined and she tasted Lamentha's tongue on her own tongue, she felt her reservations fly. She put her own arms around Lamentha's hips and pulled the slim naked body towards her. She had such full breasts, and not ones artificially enhanced like her mother's. And those buttocks! How could an arse be so warm and inviting and full? And the taste and scent and colour and flavour of Lamentha's skin. It was so warm, inviting and arousing.

"On the grass. Come on!" Zoot whispered through long deep breaths. "Together. Stretched out."

"Yes. It's. Nicer. On the grass," gasped Lamentha as short of breath through the haze of passion as Zoot.

It was an ache for their bodies to separate, as they strode hand in hand down the steps which led from the balcony to the lawn which stretched for so many hectares out into the distance. One thing was for sure, out here in the outer suburbs of the solar system, space was very cheap. Zoot had heard that it was so much more crowded and expensive the closer you got to the Sun. The two girls lay down on the short soft grass, Zoot below and Lamentha above. And their lovemaking became more passionate and free the more they got to know and be familiar with each other's odours and tastes.

Lamentha was so different to Alifa and Elise. Those beautiful soft breasts, crowned by those proud long nipples. That slender, slighter muscular waist. The beautiful, smooth skin towards her vagina, with lips that pursed together so perfectly and exactly. And when Zoot parted those lips, the dark skin against her own pales fingers and her sparkling silver nails, there was such a pink looking clitoris and the flesh inside was also pink, perhaps even slightly yellowish. Zoot couldn't help it. She let her tongue lap up and down Lamentha's vertical smile, enjoying the rich smell and the slight sourness of the juices freed from within Lamentha's innermost recesses. And while she probed and licked and kissed and nibbled, Lamentha stroked her hair and shoulders and her own pert hardened nipples.

A groan startled Zoot, but she looked up at Lamentha's face and saw that it was she who was groaning. The passion was released by a moaning, sighing cry. Zoot became belatedly aware that she too had been vocal in her passion, but as nothing to Lamentha, who gave so freely of her emotions.

As the two girls caressed and their bodies slid so easily over each other, there were other noises to be heard. The cicadas in the trees. The rustle of the mild breeze through the trees. And also the grunting and groaning of other guests. Soon enough, Lamentha and she were sufficiently sated that they could lie back, their sweating damp bodies on each other, Zoot's chin on Lamentha's breast, her black lover's arms around her shoulders, and their legs and feet intertwined. And now Zoot could more clearly see the source of the other noises.

One particularly loud set of groans and cries came from over where Zoot had left Elise and Alifa. Zoot smiled. Her friends had clearly resumed their lovemaking. She peered more closely. There were three, no four, figures silhouetted against the distant trees and bushes. There was Elise and Alifa. She could still recognise her friends even in shadow form. But there was another woman who was thrusting in and out of Alifa's cunt with a monstrous dildo, while Alifa herself was thrusting her dildo into Elise's cunt. And around them, encouraging and licking and teasing, was Aghana, a dildo clearly silhouetted against the grass. They were really making more noise than any set of lovers. And now that she had noticed them, more than anything other than the thumping dance music that was seeping out of the house.

Zoot knew that she should feel happy that her best friends, and her mother, and her mother's lover, should be getting on so famously and enjoying each other's company so much. But a more selfish part of her was less than pleased. After all, it was her party. Her coming of age. And if anyone should be getting or giving special treatment, it should be Zoot herself. Not those who just happened to be closest to her.

She ran her fingers over Lamentha's vagina, which still felt warm and liquid. There was a clear, oozing juice smeared over her lips, which was just too viscous to be sweat. "Lamentha. It's my coming of age. And I can choose whoever I like to break me in."

"I remember my coming of age. I chose my best friend, Agnatha, but she wasn't really the best. I didn't know it at the time. But there are girls who fuck a lot better than she did. Or does."

"Well. Anyway. I've chosen who I want to take my maidenhead. And I've decided that it's not going to be my best friend."

Lamentha sighed. It was as if she'd been expecting Zoot to announce that she would be leaving her for her ceremony at any moment, and that she'd preferred that they just stay together. She made an attempt to look enthusiastic. "Who's it going to be? Your mother? She clearly knows how to fuck. Or her partner? She doesn't look at all bad for an older woman."

"No. Not Aghana. And not my Mum, either. No. I've chosen you!"

"Me?" replied Lamentha, but clearly looking delighted. She could barely contain the pleasure in her voice. "But we've only just met."

"And I hope we'll meet again. No. It's you. It's you I want. I want you to take the golden phallus and fuck me. I want you to fuck me like you've never fucked anyone before. I want to be fucked to the heights of ecstasy."

Even through her dark skin, Zoot could see that Lamentha was blushing. "I just hope I'm able to satisfy you."

And so, Zoot introduced Lamentha to her mother, Aghana, and her best friends. It was obvious to her that both Elise and Alifa were upset that she'd chosen a strange woman to do the deed, and not one of them. Alifa was the most clearly disappointed. She must have always believed that the moment was meant for her and no one else. But she gamely congratulated Zoot.

"Where are you two going to do it?" she asked.

"By the swimming pool," Zoot announced. "If it gets too hot we can easily cool off!"

Everyone laughed, Elise and Alifa the least convincingly, as Zoot and Lamentha wrapped their arms around each other, feeling excited at the prospect. At last, thought Zoot, she would be a proper woman. And although the first time was always special, she'd do her best to make it up to her best friends. And she could see a residual disappointment in her mother, who'd perhaps hoped that tradition and custom would have given way to familial passion.

And so the party gathered, a couple of hours to daybreak, under Uranus's comforting green glow, by the huge irregularly shaped swimming pool. Everyone was there. The domestic robots had ensured that. And many guests had even put back on their clothes, including Zoot's mother, who wore a dress parted at the front for her enormous breasts, and, of course, her vagina, and belted tightly around her waist. Zoot was feeling increasingly nervous, despite all the drugs and drink and sex. Had she made the right decision?

She watched Lamentha who was being prepared by Aghana. She was cleaned with glistening oils and the golden phallus was secured to her waist. It was not the largest dildo there is, but for the first time it was more than adequate: nearly 20 centimetres in length. It shone a golden metallic hue, but was flexible and solid, fully able to do the task in hand. Beneath it were two golden testicles, whose presence was a distant memory of an earlier age when there was another now superfluous gender. Lamentha was so beautiful. How could a woman be so beautiful? And Zoot felt so grateful that it was Lamentha who would be the one for her.

The sound systems emanated a discreet ambient sound as Lamentha strode towards Zoot under the appreciative gaze of her guests. Zoot felt even more nervous, although it was Lamentha whose performance would be the most open to scrutiny and criticism. Zoot had heard stories of ceremonies like this, which, despite the best intentions of everyone concerned, had not really matched expectations.

The two girls lay on the soft luxurious mattress the domestic robots had prepared, their eyes gazing at each other, and their hands touching the other. And then encouraged by the changing tempo of the sound system, they became more adventurous with each other, recapturing those delicious moments they had enjoyed alone together on the lawn. The lights were turned down, so only the mattress was lit and that very dimly. Zoot could still see faces in the dusk, including Alifa who had her arm around Elise's waist. But it was on Lamentha she concentrated her attention. Her tongue and lips explored her shaved vagina, while above her Lamentha had her face in her own crotch, where with her fingers and saliva she was lubricating Zoot's already wet and willing sexual centre. Lamentha's phallus was pressed against her face, and she alternately licked and chewed at that. It oozed its own sleek coating which tasted so sweet and ever so slightly sickly. It was shaped quite strangely. Not only were there those peculiar testicles, surely too large to function efficiently as a control system, but also a shape that was unlike anything Zoot had ever seen so close before. It had a strange nobbled head, a bit like a shoe's heel and coloured slightly darker than the rest of the phallus. Stranger still were the strange raised lines along it, which resembled the veins on her hands or her neck. All the while, her own crotch felt like it was dripping and there was a strange tightness in her belly like, but not like, that she felt when she'd left it too long before she'd gone to the toilet.

This could have gone on forever. In fact, Zoot almost wished it did. But there was a job to be done. Lamentha judged that all was well. Her lips left Zoot's crotch and she swivelled around on the mattress to kiss and lick Zoot's face.

"Are you ready?" she whispered.

Zoot nodded, and the household's system must have recognised the signal changing into a rhythmic thrusting tempo that assisted the two in progressing to the next stage. Lamentha sat up on her knees, with the phallus pointing out in front of her and glistening in the dim house lights. Zoot lay on her back, gazing up at her black lover's serious face, screwed up with concentration. She parted her legs as she'd seen her mother when Aghana used a similar dildo on her. Or more normally, a rather larger one.

And then, penetration. Slowly and timorously at first, eased in through the parting vulva, through the vaginal lips, and then into the main passage that had only been explored and penetrated by fingers before. And then, bit by bit, thrust by thrust, the phallus entered her to a depth greater than any finger could reach. And it was so much wider and thicker and more solid. How could a girl's vagina take in so much? And, yes, it did hurt. A stinging, tearing pain. But not one she'd not been repeatedly warned about.

Lamentha leaned down on Zoot, her long black arms supporting her weight with her hands on either side of Zoot's bare breasts. Her buttocks were jerking backwards and forwards, both facilitating the entrance and lubricating Zoot's vagina with their delicious thrusts. The pain sharpened and then lessened, but Zoot was becoming increasingly immersed in the lovemaking and almost wished the pains were sharper and more painful. She so liked the physicality of it. So this was what it was all about. And Lamentha was evidently well experienced. She thrust back and forth, in and out, the phallus occasionally pulled almost all the way out so that Zoot could feel its touch again on her lips and clitoris and then back in again. Thrust after thrust. The sweat poured down Zoot's neck and onto her breasts and belly, but her feelings were focused beneath her on Lamentha's thrusting.

She soon gave vent to louder and louder cries of passion and ecstasy, reciprocated by Lamentha's own as she collapsed onto Zoot's bosom, the phallus deep inside, thrusting away, harder and harder, faster and faster.

It was up to Lamentha to decide when to finish. Zoot was lost in spasms of liquid explosion, which came from just above the phallus's deepest entry and somewhere below her stomach. This was a new sensation. Very physical. So much more vital and powerful than the feelings she'd enjoyed all evening from Elise, Alifa and even her mother. And, she didn't know how, but each climax, which shivered and shook her body and left her gasping, was to be followed by another which seemed somehow greater, more wet, more powerful than the one before.

And then, the spasms lessened in intensity and Lamentha's thrusts became correspondingly less urgent, and the two were close on top of each other, the phallus still inside, and still as big, but somehow less needed.

When Lamentha eventually withdrew the phallus under the watchful gaze of both Zoot and her guests, there was indeed a dark red dripping on the golden sheen. This bloodletting was what Zoot had expected, although her imagination had made it less of a drip and more of a flood. Perhaps it was a little more than the blood she lost in her menstrual cycle, but it was so mixed with vaginal fluids that it seemed lessened and diluted.

Zoot smiled as Lamentha stood up and removed the phallus and handed it back to Aghana. Her guests then erupted into applause. And Zoot grinned broadly. She needn't have worried. It had been perfect.

She smiled at Lamentha, desiring her still and willing her black body back onto her. Not only had the lovemaking been perfect, she reflected, but the perpetrator of her lost virginity had been perfect too. Zoot gazed beyond Lamentha to her mother, her friends, her guests, her home and the looming glow of the planet beyond. She was such a lucky girl. To have such a loving parent. To live in such a beautiful place. And now to have the most gorgeous lover she could ever imagine.

This was certainly a coming of age she would always remember fondly.