View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 03:37 PM
registered lurker

Desperate not to make eye contact, I started to survey the room. It was small, maybe 8’ x 10’. The room was dim, lit by two small table lamps. One of the tables also held a boom box. That surprised me, although I don’t know what I was expecting. Across the room were a wooden garden bench and a small side table.

“Why don’t you have a seat? I’m Sharon, by the way.”

“Thanks,” was all I managed as I headed for the bench.

“Before we start I’ll give you the tour,” she said with a grin. This made me smile.

“Basically, I’m going to stand here and dance for you. You are more than welcome to remove any clothing you like. You can do whatever you want as long as you stay on that side of the room. On the table you’ll find an assortment of oils, lubricants, tissues and moist towelettes in case you need them. We also have a selection of vibrators and dildos, but of course you’d have to purchase it and take it with you when you go. In the future, feel free to bring anything you need with you.” She took a deep breath and smiled. “That’s the full tour. Do you have any questions?”

“No,” I whispered.

“Are you interested in purchasing any … toys before we get started?”

“No, thank you.”

And with that, she started the music. I sat there silently for several minutes watching her. I had noticed that Sharon started a timer just after she started the music. She wore a short gray skirt and a red cardigan sweater. It only took a few minutes for her to strip down to the black leather bustier and matching thong beneath. Sharon had a deep tan, and when the leather was peeled away there were no tan lines on her body. Her breasts were large, a D cup at least, and very firm. The nipples were large and dark, making me wonder if she was truly a blond. As she removed her thong, the question was answered and I glanced away to hide my disappointment. The dark curls were shaved into a thin strip leading down to her full lips. I have to admit I’d never realized how sexy a strip tease could be. Once that was over, however, I started to lose interest. Like I said, Sharon wasn’t really my type.

I spent the next several minutes thinking about Jason. I honestly couldn’t picture my shy guy stripping down in front of a complete stranger, much less masturbating. I tried to imagine how it would look from Sharon’s point of view. Just the idea of standing in front of him, making him want me, watching him touching in response to me was making me hot. I knew stripping for him would please him. I just didn’t know if I had the nerve to do it. One thing was certain, I was so worked up, he'd be lucky if I didn't mount him the minute he walked through the door.

I glanced at the timer and decided to go even though I had ten minutes left. I thanked Sharon on my way out and left a tip for her with Lisa. I was pleased when Lisa promised that she’d be available on my next visit. She was definitely my type.

© Chase 2010