View Single Post
Old 12-19-2002, 01:41 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
She strides back into the bathroom pushing the door almost closed. Looking into the mirror over the sink, her hands quickly gather her thick, curly, dark red hair, twisting it, as she affixes it on top of her head. With her arms up, she notices how her full, round, breasts jutt out. Just then, a springing curl works it’s way loose trailing down her neck. The bathroom is thick with steam, and she sits on the edge of the tub dangling her hand in to water to see if it is too hot, but knowing there is so such thing. She hooks her thumbs into the stocking at the top of her thigh and begins to slide it gingerly down her leg. Catching herself the the mirror on the back of the door that faces the tub, she notices her pussy lips part as she raises her leg to slip the stocking over the heel of her foot. She repeats the same action again for the other leg, this time being sure to watch for the glimpse of pink.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas