Thread: The Question
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2002, 07:43 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

Ty couldn't believe his luck. The first girl he asked was now opening the passenger side door and getting in. He didn't think he would get lucky this soon...if at all. He actually had visions of the police pulling him over after some woman took his licence plate.

Red tackpants closed the door and looked down, watching Ty finger the tip of his cock. She smiled the sweetest and dirtiest smile he'd ever seen. He suspected this one really had been smoking poles since she was 14, he could see it in her face.

"Looks like you need some help there" the girl cooed.

Ty adjusted himself so more of his prick was exposed as the girl tucked one leg under herself and bent at the waist. She flicked the top of his manhood with her tongue while she gripped the base of his shaft with her hand.

"Yeah, that's it" Ty moaned, "lick my dick"

"Is that all you want me to do?" the girl replied before taking Ty's swollen head into her mouth. All Ty could do was look at the back of the girl's head as she slowly worked her way down. God it felt good, Ty hadn't received head for a number of weeks, hadn't received good head for a number of years. This girl was good, 10 seconds in and he could tell. She liked going down, that was a huge advantage. A lot of women give head but the ones who do it well want a hard, stiff cock in their mouth. That was Ty's experience anyway.

Red worked further down Ty's shaft, oh yeah, this girl liked her work. She then came up, gently running her teeth along him.

"Feel good?" she asked

"Keep going, I'm not paying you to talk"

The girl went straight back to work but more aggressively, working up and down Ty's cock like she wanted to devour it. And then she did. Ty groaned as he felt his head slide into her throat, the tighter sensation closing around him making him jerk forward. Damn, this girl knew what made a man happy. He heard her gag slightly but that didn't stop her seeking more meat.

After a few seconds of tightening and relaxing her throat she came up for air.

"Too big?" Ty laughed

"No, I was wondering if you have some more tucked away down there?" the girl smiled back

Ty pulled down his slacks so that the little bitch could have better access to all he offered. She seemed impressed by his thick 9 incher.

"Now I can get about earning that money," red said casually, "oh, if I let you cum on my face will you up it to $100?"