Thread: Unbelievable!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2002, 08:11 PM
Oral Freak

IMHO: I'm willing to bet that it's a fake --- and it wouldn't be that hard to do for someone skilled at photo manipulation. All you'd have to do would be to shoot the video at a high resolution, then select the balls and enlarge that portion of the image carefully --- they'd still be the guy's real balls, only larger, so they would still look realistic in terms of texture, motion, etc. --- and then reduce the overall resolution of the vid afterwards. (If the movie was in low res to begin with, the enlargement would cause graininess, which is why I say you'd have to do it at high res first and then cut the res down later.) The quantity of cum could also be faked reasonably easily, with a tube snaked in behind the guy's cock --- and if it showed, during filming, it would be incredibly easy to mask it out in the editing process. The manipulation of the photos would take time and patience, but it's certainly within reach and rather more likely than anyone actually having that kind of genital malformation and still having normal sexual function (i.e., being able to ejaculate properly)...

--- sweetstuff

p.s. LMAO @ Irish --- let us know how the experiment goes!