View Single Post
Old 10-04-2002, 08:44 AM
Pixie's Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Miltone
We laughed and embraced. She buried her face into my shoulder. She turned her head and pressed her cheek into me. Her hands began to rub my back and drifted lower to cup my ass through the thin material of my swim trunks. I responded by letting my hands drift up and down her back, rubbing her backside from shoulders to waist. She rocked up on her tiptoes to bring her face closer to mine. Our breath was mingling as her mouth drew closer to mine. Our eyes closed as we lightly brushed lips. We pressed closer together. Our mouths opened and our tongues met. After our long, deep kiss, I pulled away.

"Wait a minute!" I blurted out. "This is crazy!"

"I know it is," she echoed, stepping back. "You're right. Let's get control here. We shouldn’t be doing this!'

"I'll tell you what," I began. "Let's order room service, my treat. And then go down for our swim."

"Yeah. That's better. Let's do it!"

So we ordered room service, just a couple of hamburgers and a fruit salad, and a carafe of their house wine. I sat on the easy chair by the windows while she sat cross-legged on the bed and we talked. Surprisingly, even after our hours in the car we hadn't yet run out of topics. We talked of life outside of work. I told her of the latest jazz concert I had seen. She told me of the local pub that she frequents and the strange clientele. We spoke a little about family, the folks she had left behind, the family that my ex had taken away from me.

"I hope you can forgive me for what just happened," she said looking me straight in the eye. "I mean, I never should have kissed you."

"It's me who should be apologizing," I replied. "I should have never let it happen. You're young and beautiful and vulnerable and I was wrong to put myself where I was."

"No, it was my fault," she said rising up from the bed and strolling slowly over to the windows, making sure to keep a good distance from me. "Make no mistake, it was my doing."

"You know, this is silly," I said with a laugh. I looked at her silhouette; her head tilted somewhat to the side, her arms crossed over her breasts, her hip jutting out toward me. With the streaks of sunlight streaming in, she looked so appealing, I thought of how a photographer would kill for a shot like this, or maybe a painter with a fresh canvas. I got up from the chair and stood beside her, careful not to get too close, and watched another jet take off. "Here we are beating ourselves up over something that was innocent and just happened. It's not like anyone was really hurt or anything. In fact," I said softly. "It felt pretty good."

"It did, didn't it?" she smiled. "You're a good kisser. And a good boss, and a good friend."

"Thanks," I said gratefully. "I haven't had much encouragement lately. Being divorced carries a kind of stigma, you know, like damaged goods. Just don't call me a nice guy though. I've heard too much of that lately."

She slowly brought a hand up to her shoulder and squeezed a couple of times. Tilting her head away from me, she brought her hand closer to her neck and squeezed again as she swiveled her head slowly back and forth.

"Stiff neck?" I asked as she rubbed herself.

"No, just a little tense," she replied.

"I've been told that I have good hands," I volunteered, rubbing my palms together.

"Oh, yeah?" she said, angling her shoulders to put them within reach of my arms. "Well, why the hell not?"

I let my hands gently settle on her shoulders near her neck and began to massage her lightly. Her body was warm but stiff beneath the soft smooth clingy fabric of her sweater. I let my fingers gently but insistently slip up under her hair to massage the nape of her neck. As I kept working my fingers and palms into her muscles I could feel her begin to relax.

"You do have good hands!" she cooed. "Don't stop!" she said as I began to work my hands more firmly on her shoulders. I could feel the thin straps of her bra beneath my touch as I kneaded the flesh of her shoulders. "You know this might work better if I were laying down, don't you think?"

"If you would like," I replied.

She stepped back from the window and closed up her suitcase and set it by the bedside. She crawled onto the bed on her hands and knees. Just as she was about to lie down she glanced back at me approaching the bed. She coyly smiled and said, "I guess I can trust you." She then reached down to her waist crossed her arms and pulled the sweater up and over her head. She shook her head a few times to shake out her hair, her long amber tresses flowing freely down her back. From the side I could see her breasts jiggle in her tiny dark blue satin bra. She then lay down and brought her arms up so that she could lay her head on her hands. At first, I sat at the edge of the bed, but then decided to climb up and straddle her to get better leverage. As I was just ready to begin, she remarked, "There's some lotion in the bathroom."

After retrieving the lotion, I climbed onto the bed and straddled her perfect hourglass figure again. I shook the lotion and slipped her beautiful amber hair off to the side out of the way. Letting my fingers follow the outline of her bra, I impulsively reached for the clasp, easily unhooked it and watched as it pulled away to each side. She didn't make a sound, only moved her head to get more comfortable. I could see the remaining outline of a summer tan on her naked back. I applied the lotion to my hands and began to work them on her back. Starting from the middle of her back and working up and down and out to the sides, I could feel her tense muscles relax. Her skin was so soft and smooth as silk. I paid particular attention to her shoulders that at first were very stiff but began to relax and loosen up as I worked my magic hands on those parts of her body exposed to my touch. The magnificent view of her naked back and the feel of her warm skin were producing a stiffening response in my loins. I hoped that my growing erection wasn't noticeable as it moved against her ass through my swim trunks.

"Your hands feel so good," she purred. As I began to work more on her lower back she brought her arms down and propped herself up to rest on her elbows. She pulled the bra from under her and it fell off the side of the bed. "Don't stop, you knave," she said with a mock pleading in her voice. Working my hands back up to her shoulders, I let my fingers slip over as far as her collarbones. She let her head fall forward and let out a long moan. I brought my hands teasingly down the sides of her back, my fingertips lightly brushing the sides of her breasts. "My God, are you good!"

Just as I was about to squeeze some more lotion onto my hands, room service knocked at the door. I got up from the bed and went to open the door. I glanced back toward the bed to see Kate now kneeling on the bed holding her sweater over her breasts, her hair spilling down over her hands. I quickly met the room service guy, signed for the order, and tried to block his view by taking the tray from him. He waited for his tip with his hand out and an appreciate smile on his face. Realizing that I didn't have any money on me, I turned to Kate.

"Do you have a tip?" I asked.

"I've got two," she laughed pulling the sweater away from her chest and tossing her head back to flip her hair back over her shoulders. Her breasts were truly spectacular, round and full with rosy aureoles and nipples that were standing out at attention. They were dusted with a light set of freckles and jiggled with her laugh as she reached for her purse on the nightstand. She pulled a bill from her purse and handed it to me. I pressed it into the waiter's hand and pushed his wide-eyed self back out the door.

"You tease!" I said to Kate as she sat back on the bed, laughing, her hair cascading back down over her breasts.

"Well, you're the one who wanted to get me naked!" she laughed as her now erect nipples poked through her hair, playing hide and seek with my eyes. "Shall I make my self decent?"

"It's up to you," I remarked, trying to be as nonchalant as possible. "Besides it was your idea to get naked. I just followed your lead."

I poured the wine while Kate spread our meal at the little corner table. She left her sweater on the bed and managed to keep her breasts largely hidden from view by pulling her long amber hair down to cover. The game of hide and seek was playing on my crotch and I was glad that my swim trunks were baggy enough to hide my growing hard on. As we shared the fruit salad, she took a juicy chunk of melon on her fork and held it out for me. I leaned back slightly so that she had to lean further forward baring her breasts more completely. I held out a large strawberry. She leaned back and took the strawberry into her mouth with a show of lips and tongue, sure to lick a drop of juice from the corner of her mouth. The bulge in my trunks was growing greater.

She finally found that to eat her hamburger without getting a mouth full of hair, she had to flip her amber mane to one side baring one breast completely. It was a stirring sight at first, but one I easily became used to and my hard on began to recede enough to be comfortable. As we ate, the strain of the tears disappeared from her face and she began to smile and almost seemed to glow. When we had finished and I had set the tray out in the hall, I asked if she was up for the swim. She shrugged her shoulders and smiled.

"Sure, I'm feeling a lot better now. Why not?" she answered sweetly reaching for her suitcase. "Now which suit should I wear? This one," she asked holding up a one-piece tank suit, "Or this one?" she added holding up a tiny string bikini.

"Oh, girl. You don't want me to make that decision!" I cried out. Then I pointed to the string suit. "But to be honest, I'd love to see what you look like in that one. But you can wear whatever you're comfortable in because you'd look terrific in either of them."