Thread: Rebecca
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2002, 06:39 AM
words work wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic51
(continued)

She pulled into a parking space and noticed Rebecca walking towards her. How lovely Rebecca looked. The tiny erect nipples of her lover straining against the silky blue fabric of her dress. Her heels clicking softly on the pavement as she climbed in the passenger side. ‘No computer tonight Maria’ Rebecca smiled ‘Tonight is for us alone’. The two drove into the night. It might have been only someone’s house it was so quaint, but the small wooden sign saying ‘bed and breakfast’ betrayed its purpose. ‘I stayed here before and the rooms are fabulous’ Rebecca touched Maria’s thigh as she spoke. The touch sent tiny shivers of ecstasy over them both and she knew there was no going back. She could never deny her true feelings again. She wanted this woman and wanted her badly.

The moment the car parked Maria embraced her lover and kissed her long and deep. There was no shock or resistance in Rebecca, as their tongues merged together. The sweetness of two lovers juices flowing between the passions of their bodies. Maria wanted the kiss to last forever, but was over too soon as she heard a gentle whisper. ‘Come with me and I’ll show you wonderful things’. They walked inside and greeted the clerk cheerfully. while he was finding them their key Rebecca would tease Maria by running her fingers along her thigh and trace a path to her belly button. This got Maria giggling, to the confusion of the clerk who wondered what was the matter as they laughed whenever he turned his back.

Rebecca signed quickly and grabbed the key from his hand. The two smiled sweetly to the clerk and trotted upstairs. Maria stared intently at the key as it slowly turned in its lock. It was almost in slow motion as Rebecca opened the door to the room. To Maria it was a symbolic opening as well. An opening of her passions and desires. An opening of a new beginning. She walked in the room and could not help but remember childhood dreams as she looked at the canopied bed with its antique flowered prints. The fragrance of the room bore the faintest smells of lilacs. ‘Yes’ she thought, ‘This is meant to be’. The closing of the door brought her out of the trance, and Maria spun around to see Rebecca’s mischievous grin.

The two lovers came towards each other and embraced as no two had embraced before. The years of pent up passions released in a single moment of trust and understanding. Maria threw her head back and moaned loudly as she felt Rebecca’s tongue tease her neck. There was no resistance left in either of them and their caresses flowed free and unashamed. Free in the knowledge that all love that is genuine is Godsend. The two lovers held each other and swayed in a silent dance that seemed to last hours. It was the comfort of being together, and the promise of their most intimate desires. Rebecca led her lover to the bed and bade her to sit. ‘Wait here sweetheart. I’ve got something special in mind’. Rebecca pulled two bottles from her suitcase and poured her lover a tall glass of wine. Maria accepted the gift gracefully and lay back on the bed, smiling at her as she disappeared into the large bathroom with a small white box under her arm.

Maria sipped the wine and lay back, eyes closed and letting the freedom of the evening take her mind to regions yet unexplored. She dreamed about what she would do for her lover, how she would show her gratitude for saving her from a passionless romance with the first man to come along. She had not dreamed long as Rebecca’s body slipped up to hers and she felt the soft fingers of her lover tease their way up her dress. Maria gasped in ecstasy as she felt the long nails lightly pinch her nipples through her light blouse. She was becoming very wet and knew the moment of truth was upon her. She opened her eyes and smiled at Rebecca. Oh how beautiful she looked. Rebecca lay next to her, naked and wanting. Maria was transfixed at the sight of her new lovers body. Her firm breasts and pink nipples begged for her tongues touch. They did not have to wait long. (continued)

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Drop me a line if your interested in a copy.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51