Thread: Lack of sex
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2001, 07:15 PM

Wink hello all

I hear you all ...

Here is my tow cents worth ...

One man says about the kids in the house .. well yes sure the bed room has a door .. but to me being a women There is nothing more Non sexual then knowing your kids could walk in ... what a turn off guys sorry .. then who will be the ones to explain to the kids what was gong on .... Also With kids near you do have to hold back a little ...
Imagine this way .. Getting all hot and ready to go and you both are into it and the kids walk in .... OK if they are fast alseep then you can let go !!

What ever happened to ForePLay ... not just a Jump in the bed and have a quick lick or stroke .... Then sex !!

What about whille she is doing the dishes .. Rub up against her ... Let her know your horny .. But Drop the " Lets have sex "
Build her up ... as one person said .. Play hard to get ... Turn her on guys .... If a women is Turned on she will want sex ...
Also try building her up Chase her .. Tease her give her somethings to think about and dont mention fucking ...

Think back ... Make it a new leaf ... You be the ones to introjuce her to new things New Games .... Do your Home Work guys come on ...

And when you say she doenst like storys ... how do you know maybe she would .. if you gave her a nice little book and left her to her own self ... she may masturbate with it .. but not with you there to start of with .. get her hooked lmao ... but still drop the sex ...
Tease her with all you have ......

Being together for years ... things do get to be the Same ol Same ol ..... Women love to be wanted needed and most of all Pleased .... We are sexula but you guys sometimes need to WORK HARDER ... then getting your own cocks hard ..... ! lmao

PS .. Buy her a few toys .. not things that are so huge and nasty looking .. but some nice enjoyable playable toys ... but again leave them to her ... for a few days .. then bring up the topic ... or get her horny and bring one out .. and just use it with out her knowing your going to .. if she is horny she may love it or hate it ... !! ... but if you just lighly tease her body with it .. and not put it inside her till she gives you the ok ... then you may be ok there !

see ya !