Thread: Lack of sex
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2001, 07:42 PM
Loving joys

Send a message via ICQ to joys Send a message via MSN to joys Send a message via Yahoo to joys
OK... Here I guess I must confess to relieve some of my male buddies who have posted here or to let them think vice versa. I am a 35 yr old male, happily married for over a year and lived together for about a year b4 signing in. Have a wonderful 9 mts old son. This is my 2nd marriage.

Lately, I lost interest in sex, not my wife. She complains about this and when it was time for her to take her contraceptive shot, she rejected saying she didnt want any hormones in her when we made love so seldom.

I am not impotent, on the contrary I am horny and erect most of the times but when it gets to action, i somewhat feel too lazy to do it. I sometimes even prefer masturbation to having sex. We are going through some bad times regarding money and work, and i figure out this is a result of some kind of depression.

Well not to tire you off about my self problems, why not think about your wife the same way.. Same could happen to you too. I also must state that I still love my wife, find her very sexy and attractive and have had no other sexual relations being with her. Try thinking that way...