View Single Post
Old 12-09-2002, 05:19 AM
Unregistered

I was growing hard as well, and I think Pam could tell. She opened her eyes and leaned forward. I felt her hands on my chest then on my skin as she started to part my robe. My robe had fallen opened to the belt as her hands were now caressing my chest. God she felt good. Then I felt her tongue on my nipple as she licked it in a circular motion. I was getting so hot then I felt her hands on the knot of the belt. She was starting to untie it. After the robe was free she pushed it to each of my sides exposing me. I could tell she was watching, looking down as she sucked my nipple. After a few moments she stopped and came back to kiss me. I felt her one hand touch me as she said "I think we should trade places". Before I could get a world out, Pam gave me a very deep kiss and started tonguing into my mouth. I returned my tongue to her and she started to suck on it as if to give me a little taste of what was next to come. Our kiss broke and I rolled off to one side and sat as she then sat on me. She placed my head back on the couch (like I did to her) and said "just close you eyes and enjoy, or maybe you want to watch". With that she started licking her way down my chest, and then I felt her get off and move towards the floor. Of course I was watching appearing to have my eyes closed. I felt her hands push my robe to each side then she pushed my legs apart. She took my cock in her hand then started to lower her head. I just closed my eyes...